now 100 pm limit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did. A few of the customizers and myself were asking for larger PM space and Dave had a few ideas... But it seems that he decided to give us more space across the board.

Dave i'd like to say thank you for doing this for the board members!

I know I asked Dave for more than 50 about a month ago, and when I noticed it a day or two ago, I thought it was just me.

100 is much more manageable. with 50, I was having to delete messages daily, which I don't like to do, especially on transactions, until they complete.

am I nuts or did we only have a 50 pm limit until now? :confused:

You're nuts.

We'll see how it works and if it effects server times, bandwidth or significantly increases my costs. I've toyed with the idea of tiered memberships for a price though.

Remember guys that you can download all of your PMs into a text or xml file. I didn't find this out until recently (after all these years :horror), but it is nice to clean out the PM folders once they get full.

it's a good practice to clean out your pms, but thanks very much dave for the extra space. hopefully it will be permanent.

Back