• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy: Stone Trolls Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23goliath

I'm looking for The Stone Trolls Statue, anytime it appears on Ebay I seem to miss out :bang

Any offers, please send me a PM, please also let me know the shipping cost to Switzerland (with insurance).

Thanks!

edit: added "Sam & Bill"
edit 2: removed "Sam & Bill"

Re: Want to Buy: Stone Trolls Statue / Sam & Bill the Po

I'm looking for The Stone Trolls Statue, anytime it appears on Ebay I seem to miss out

I've been on ebay for a few years now and my hint if you want to win an auction is.. (Don't tell anyone)

BID HIGHER!!!

if you want to win an auction is.. (Don't tell anyone) BID HIGHER!!!

By "missing out" I didn't mean that my bids were not high enough - I meant to say that everytime the Stone Trolls have appeared, I missed the auction until it was too late.

Indeed I don't see too many stone trolls around on ebay. Hope you can find one soon.

They do appear on a regular basis but I would say that you are unlikely to find one on the board as those that have them wil want to keep them.

Your best bet is to add a search for Stone Trolls onto your Favourites and then check ebay on a regular basis.

Good luck huntin!

The Trolls are awesome.

:banana

To make sure you get notified, you just need to do a search, there is a little link to the side that says "Add to favorites"
Anytime a new one comes on, it will send you an email to let you know.

Thanks for all of your help!

I finally got "Sam & Bill" from Ebay last night :bliss

Nice one goliath.. I watching that Sam and Bill auction too!

Looks like I'll soon be adding the Stone Trolls to my collection - finally the last environment is coming my way! :banana

Thanks for all the offers!

Fritz said:
It's a statue.
...Well, I'm not a polystone pro by any means as I'm only collection LotR items and only since earlier this year, but my view of things is this: if it is a reproduction of a living character, it's a statue, if it is a reproduction of a surrounding / movie scene / structure then it is an environment.

If you think in these categories, then it is certainly an environment - at least at the time the "Lord of the Rings" story / movie takes place (different story for "The Hobbit").

But I agree that is listed as "The Stone Trolls Statue" on the Sideshow homepage - but then again, the Auction Tracker lists it as an environment... so who knows?

Anyways, I'm happy that I'm coming close to the end of what I wanted to have in my collection! :banana

Yeah, I was just messing around because of past debates whether it was a statue or environment. Either way, congrats on a great piece. :)

Back