• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I Need Help!! Finding A Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

915stag51

Super Freak
Reaction score
He guys, where can I buy the famouse DETOLF Cabinets, I need a couple of these things and I cant find them, maybe you guys can give me some links or info... Thanx!:chew

Good luck obtaining one of these from IKEA, especially if you don't live near IKEA. They want $100 to ship one! I'd suggest trying craigslist. I've seen some great cabinets offered there, most within driving distance for you.

Good luck obtaining one of these from IKEA, especially if you don't live near IKEA. They want $100 to ship one! I'd suggest trying craigslist. I've seen some great cabinets offered there, most within driving distance for you.

Where is this place located and is there a website?

They do pop up on the bay from time to time, plus the seller may be local to you, for pick up.

Look at your local flea markets. Take a look at my thread in the "show your shelves". I got them all at flea malls. Cheaper also.

Back