THE TWO TOWERS lithograph available by Vanderstelt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi again everyone.

First of all, a big thank you to all of you that have shown an interest in my LOTR art, and for purchasing your PRE-BUY lithos. The TTT lithographs ( Collectors Editions and Limited Editions ) are available now! The Two Towers came off the press only days ago, and are now ready! Here is the link below for more information:

https://stores.ebay.com/Vanderstelt...ngs_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ2QQftidZ2QQtZkm

TheTwoTowersfinishedlithoVanderstel.jpg

I will be at the San Diego Comic Con selling the LIMITED EDITIONS of both the FOTR and TTT lithographs complete with a shipping tube to take home. My booth Number is #4719. Look for my banner with the Balrog!

JV

It's just AWESOME!

A pitty I don't have space for it... I have to get more space!

Maybe you can join the "the Hobbit" team! Would be great!

Very bad ass Jerry. Can't wait to get it.

Look forward to finally meeting you at SDCC :duff

Jerry that thing is just amazing. Really beyond words for just how amazing it is.

Plan on stopping by your booth again this year.

Hi guys!

Thank you very much. I look forward to meeting fellow Ringers !

After you are done with ROTK are you going to do a trilogy poster of all 3 films? As I too am limited on space but would love to have a collection of the entire trilogy done by you.

Yet another beautiful masterpiece my friend. I can't wait to meet you at SDCC to see the print myself; I'm sure I'll bemoan the fact that I don't have one, but such is life sometimes. Now for The Return of the King!!!

Got my order in, and looking forwad to the lithograph, with my Aragorn remarque.

Thanks Jerry. :)

After you are done with ROTK are you going to do a trilogy poster of all 3 films? As I too am limited on space but would love to have a collection of the entire trilogy done by you.

Well, that will depend on what New line/Warner has to say. I am really hoping to do some Hobbit related material, so we'll see about other possible LOTR material as well.

JV

Good news! Any idea when you will be starting on our remarques Jerry?

I was putting this purchase off until had the funds, but I think the SDCC appearance sounds like the way to go.

Jerry,

Would we be able to request a certain marquee at the con? Do you anticipate on selling out?

I was putting this purchase off until had the funds, but I think the SDCC appearance sounds like the way to go.

Jerry,

Would we be able to request a certain marquee at the con? Do you anticipate on selling out?

A sell-out? hard to say. Anything can happen. That really depends on the current tastes of each consumer at the event.

The remarque / sketch process has begun! This is catch-up time ( along with other jobs ) , so I may not be able communicate as often as I like between now and SDCC.
Unfortunately, if you were not one of the ones that made a "Pre-buy" purchase early on, then the remarque request window has now closed. Collectors editions will of course continue to have remarques, but like the sketchcards, what you get is a surprise!
I plan to be selling the Limited Edition TTT and FOTR lithos at SDCC only. These are the signed and numbered editions that are not remarqued.
Collectors editions will most likely remain as online items only, unless I get some time to assemble a number of remarques prior to SDCC. I doubt it :D

JV

Wow. I may need to order one of these. I've been looking for something like this.
Just need to figure out where, oh where, it can go.

Wow. I may need to order one of these. I've been looking for something like this. Just need to figure out where, oh where, it can go.

Fremen, I would remove the words "may need" from your post and replace it with "am going to".

Seriously, these are some of the best pieces in my collection. Bar none. :banana

For anyone who's a fan of Jerry's... next Friday the 20th is gonna be a cool day. Wondering what the heck I'm talking about? Well.... I'm not telling quite yet. But trust me. Stay tuned!

Back