HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QQB

Freaked Out
Reaction score
edit:
image removed at the request of HT

Last edited by a moderator:
:google: That looks phenomenal!!! I'm shocked that Billy is the first member to accompany him. I'm not really feeling the Billy sculpt but the Dutch is ordered definitely.

yes..............now i will have a billy to go with my custom dutch...........BRING ON THE PREDATOR !!!!!!!!!

Please bring on the Predator!

Hey, "the Mike".. you gotta get all of them :) you'll regret it later when they're all sold out :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOL, COOL, COOL waited 20 years for this:horror.

Last edited:
:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Hot Toys, man. Freakin' Hot Toys.

SOLD. On both of 'em. Like, yesterday.

Now bring on my too-busy-to-bleed ex-governor, Duke, and the guy who wrote Lethal Weapon!

It says they will be released in August. And judging by the HK price it'll be in the $90-100 range. Sweet!! I think I'm gonna have to say goodbye to the Tumbler.

they are Hot Toys! damn, I'm all over these. you can read it between the lines on the right side of the post. :chew :chew

It says they will be released in August. And judging by the HK price it'll be in the $90-100 range. Sweet!! I think I'm gonna have to say goodbye to the Tumbler.

My God I sure hope you're right about both the date and price, i'm SOOOOOOLD on both forsure!!! The camo looks cool but I sure hope we get 2 heads for each figure!

This is just AMAZING!

Yeah the preorder price for Dutch is HK$730 (US $93) and Billy is HK$690 (US $88). Sideshow will probably price them the same as the Aliens marines. Oh and they developed a new body for Arnold.

BADASS!!! Dutch at looooong last. I cannot wait to order this. Billy I might get, just not sure yet. But Dutch I have to...

DO ETT!!! DO EETT NOOOWW!!

Back