Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: HT Predator 1 Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post
    If they make money, they don't care -- general rule of thumb in life.

Someone at Fox is just having an ego tantrum, that's all.
    wow i just read through the last couple of pages.. and i can't believe the recent turn of events. i really don't see why both sides can't just get along. if pictures were leaked early...big deal. all it did was build more hype for the line. if not then who cares.... it still built hype for the line. if there is money to be made i dont see Fox or Hot Toys holding a grudge and ultimately pulling the plug based on their previous business relationship.
    Lifetime member of the Military Order of the Purple Heart
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hairlesswookiee View Post
    wow i just read through the last couple of pages.. and i can't believe the recent turn of events. i really don't see why both sides can't just get along. if pictures were leaked early...big deal. all it did was build more hype for the line. if not then who cares.... it still built hype for the line. if there is money to be made i dont see Fox or Hot Toys holding a grudge and ultimately pulling the plug based on their previous business relationship.
    Even if they release this line, reducing the accuracy on the facial sculpts is a real downer for me. I'd still buy them ofcourse but less enthusiastically so. Better than nothing right?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLIDSNAKE View Post
    yeaa I see them !! I wonder why they have them turned. keep them away from cams mybe.
    Maybe, they're turned to see a different view.....after all there are a few Predaliens displayed. Perhaps there are some displayed face forward but you can't see them.

Nexus 6
    Feedback
    The Toy Show isn't open to the public until Saturday(now it's just for distributors). Maybe they're waiting until then. Hopefully we'll see them sooner.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    a bit off topic but those shelving units are very nice if you have the space.

I really can't wait for these figures , up to now I have all the alien figures , all the aliens except the aliens alien and the powerloader.

I cannot wait for these !!
    Damn , waiting for something like this really sucks though.

Very foolish words man! MODERATOR
    Feedback
    It was me who contacted a few people about the pics.
    I got an email letting me know that the pics are as yet un approved and the licensee doesn't want them out there. So I contacted a few people I know (and some I don't, thanks for getting back to me if you did) letting them know what I'd been told, to see if they didn't mind taking the pics down for the time being. It's not time to get too riled up yet (I hope), I'm sure everything is still polite. But the problem is the pics featured in a Far East magazine from what I can gather. So in these wonderfull days of the Web those pics were scanned and sent all over the globe in minutes.

They haven't had final approval so shouldn't yet be viewed by 'us' the public, so if any one has posted them, and wouldn't mind suspending them for the time being I think HT would be very greatful.

I'd hate it to be hasta la vista, baby, to these figures!

Cheers.
    Last edited by wookster; 06-20-2008 at 02:10 AM.

It ain't the years honey
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I hope they are just rough versions of the final product similar to the first Kane/Dallas pictures that were rleased,and the final product when approved will be perfect,because Hot Toys can do soooo much better with the Arnie likeness.

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
    Feedback
    I dont get why if the Pics are not supposed to be up They are in a magazine??

That those not make sense to me!

[QUOTE]

I dont know if it's been mentioned yet but you know what that looks like right in the centre, under the Predalien? A Weyland Yutani commado as seen at the end of Alien 3 (1992)!!!!!
    Join my Movie Geek Facebook page for regular updates: Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    MY POSED PHOTOS:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nicky View Post
    I dont know if it's been mentioned yet but you know what that looks like right in the centre, under the Predalien? A Weyland Yutani commado as seen at the end of Alien 3 (1992)!!!!!
    finally.

want.
    ________
    PROGRESSIVE ACTIVITY SERIES
    Last edited by prefused; 03-05-2011 at 04:57 AM.