Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love this dio. It's by far the coolest looking and busiest dio SideShow has produced to date. WoW comes close. Either way, I am not a WoW fan, and this is the Marvel forum. I am asking this question because the Blade vs. Dracula dio shipping date is nearing. With the shipping notices for the regular dio coming any day from now. Of course I have the exclusive on order.

Being from Canada, and knowing that the DIM weight is going to make this one expensive piece to take on, would I be better off waiting months from now when people are trying to unload them for less than retail? Or will this sucker maintain its value because of the sheer beauty and low ES? I plan on owning this piece, but due to the fact so few people have talked about this piece, gives me the idea I can pick this up for less in the future.

Jase, shaddup. Just want to know where the interest in this piece is currently at. Would make my decision a lot easier to buy this thing now or later.

Guess low ES means nothing either, look at the Scarface bust... ES of 50. Yet I can find that bust for less than retail. So my question is pretty much rhetorical in a lot of ways. There seems to be little to no interest in this piece it seems.

Jase, shaddup. Just want to know where the interest in this piece is currently at. Would make my decision a lot easier to buy this thing now or later.

Guess low ES means nothing either, look at the Scarface bust... ES of 50. Yet I can find that bust for less than retail. So my question is pretty much rhetorical in a lot of ways. There seems to be little to no interest in this piece it seems.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I am currently on the waitlist for the Ex hopefully there will be a lot of people canceling this dio, it looks like one of the best.

I am currently on the waitlist for the Ex hopefully there will be a lot of people canceling this dio, it looks like one of the best.

IMO this dio is the best. Well, Hulk vs. Spider-Man is pretty much a tie for me. I really love that dio as well.

And I should take back, low ES means nothing. I mean low ES doesn't always mean a lot, with the aforementioned white and maroon ScarFace bust being used as a great example. Although they have the international and Australia versions. Still, 50 is a low ES. spidermonkey, your waitlist should convert for the Ex.

too many things coming all at once so this dio is going into the chopping block.

I think it's just you and SpiderMoneky, Eli! Nobody else cares about this.....:D

lol Sometimes I get the feeling it's a small number of us who are interested. Then again, SideShow says both the Exclusive and regular are sold out, but really what does that mean? lol

I can see a lot of second chances for this item.

Blade can't even keep enough interest going to keep his comic book series from being canceled, let alone his TV series.

I wouldn't be surprised if they will be giving these away at the next Spooktacular no matter how well done it is.

yup. much like the LSB line, which are very limited in numbers go up on second chance.

yup. much like the LSB line, which are very limited in numbers go up on second chance.

Something tells me that the LSB line is more of a long-term investment. I can see them being worth more than cost down the road.

Last edited:
You could wait around and get a good deal on this dio I think. I haven't heard too much love or hype for this piece so you are probably safe. reminds of the Thor vs. Loki situation a bit.

Just like majority of most other Marvel pieces, I think this will steadily increase. I'm keeping my ex. on order.

it is a great statue, but i prefer the WoW dio between the two if I have to choose.

Back