Where does everyone get their movie posters??!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I am asking this because I always see all these amazing posters on the main movie sites I watch: Firstshowing.net and Aintitcool news.com. Well, I always search the web for them and can never find them.

Right now I want the new Eva Mendes poster from The Spirit! It's so hot! But if someone could tell m where to get one, that would be amazing!!

thespirit_giantsand2.jpg

And because I know they will be making the Scarlett Johansson and Jaime King posters, all help would be greatly appreciated. And I will be willing to pay someone to buy it and ship it to me if someone sees it in a local store.

And if everyone wants to post the sites they go to get their posters, that would be a cool.

I know a few places UK side and know there will be a few US too.
I'm sure you will get an answer in no time.

Yeah, Ebay has been good to me on posters. I just recently scored a $10 Incredible Hulk D/S Theater poster there. :rock

LOTS of great sellers with great prices online, especially for the D/S poster fan.

ebay is the way to go...

That's where I've gotten all my full sized posters for $13 and less.

Also if you have a suncoast or media play (which unfortunately have closed many of their locations) they have a pretty good selection.

I would like to add that not all movie artwork is available for sell. When the Prestige came out there was a serious of artwork I saw online that I really wanted. Even went as far as contacting the ad agency that made them when I could not find them anywhere online. Turns out they were never available for sell...never even were printed for theaters....was just online artwork for websites, etc.....

If you want original double sided, I would go with ebay, as you can usually get stuff cheap.

Oh Jen, I think you just broke my heart!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I'm sorry!:monkey2:monkey2 Hopefully the lovely poster of Mendes will be available for purchase. :) I just remember how f'n bummed I was when I couldn't get the Bale poster I wanted...and I spent probably atleast 10+ hours looking EVERYWHERE online....:monkey2 It was a sad, sad day.

I get most of mine from ebay. And I usually wait until after a movie has opened and the hype has died down. Prices are usually a lot cheaper then.

Most movie posters aren't for sale, although most turn up on ebay. There are a lot of reprints now for popular posters, but if you just like the image, that probably isn't important to you.

I'd say ebay - I usually try to get a bunch from the same dealer all at once to save on shipping.

If you're in the LA area there's Hollywood Book & Poster that will have most of the current movie titles in stock.

Thanks Dave! Yeah, definitely keeping my eye on eBay!

Well, like Dave said, if anyone does see my baby down in the LA area, please let me know. I'll def pay you for your troubles! I just need her:

thespirit_giantsand2.jpg

Back