Faux Bronze Yoda VS Count Dooku Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I luckily got one of these as part of a trade (thanks Will- :rock) and I love it! I am admittedly a big Yoda fan so this piece really does it for me. It's got action and it's got class, maybe even some pizzazz. :lol So anyway, I looked for a picture thread for this but couldn't find one so I am making my own. Feel free to join in with some pictures. :duff

IMG_8178-1.jpg

IMG_8160-1.jpg

IMG_8161-1.jpg

IMG_8171-1.jpg

IMG_8172-1.jpg

IMG_8174-1.jpg

IMG_8175-1.jpg

More pics to follow in the next post...

Awesome pics.

Great looking piece. Love the bronze, just adds to it IMO.

:D none better.

Except the 75 club. :) And I don't think I need to take pictures of mine since they won't top those. I find myself liking this one a lot more that I thought I would... the bronze really does look great in person.

Except the 75 club. :) And I don't think I need to take pictures of mine since they won't top those. I find myself liking this one a lot more that I thought I would... the bronze really does look great in person.

:duff Preach on...:D

strange, i thought you wern't into "gimmicky" faux bronze pieces?

strange, i thought you wern't into "gimmicky" faux bronze pieces?

I really am not. My problem with Bowen extends further and deeper than just the faux bronzing itself. I didn't like the re-hashing of the same exact sculpts that were used years before and I also didn't care for the absurd price hike on the "new" Faux bronze pieces. It felt to me as though he was/is taking advantage of collectors that support his business. That and releasing so many of the same at one time is going to be hell on completist. It's more of a bad taste in my mouth from a business stand point. I think some of the Bowen faux bronze pieces look very nice but too many other things that I have mentioned hold me back to actually give into them.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! :rock

And Nash, seriously, I like a lot of Bowen statues. I have even recently purchased the new Wolverine Brown Costume museum statue just because I thought it was so tits. I just wish Bowen had made those new Faux Bronze pieces more affordable. :)

Back