hey guys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys. My name is Ann and I'm from Houston, TX.

I started collecting 1:6 scale because of the lifelike look of the figures, Hot Toys got me hooked. I started customizing my own as well, so I can't wait to show you guys some of my work. :)

Hey Guys. My name is Ann and I'm from Houston, TX.

I started collecting 1:6 scale because of the lifelike look of the figures, Hot Toys got me hooked. I started customizing my own as well, so I can't wait to show you guys some of my work. :)

Hey there, finally someone from Texas! I'm from El Paso dude, welcome!!!:chew

Welkome ANN, dude.:lol:lol:lol

Hope you're not a Transexual.:monkey1

do i look like a transexual or something, whats up with the tranny comments? :(

Welcome! :duff

Ignore the tranny comments. Some people here had a bad experience with a guy they thought was a woman, and they can't get over it.

Welcome to the forum hunnipot.

Forgive the immature comments please. We have had problems with people joining the board pretending to be someone they are not with the sole intention of stirring up problems. These people don't last very long however are very quickly banned for life. They are pretty easy to identify by the administrator.

I'm sure that is not the case with you and I apologize on behalf of the above posters.

For the suspicious among you - our last problem person was NOT from Texas, no where near. And Ms. pot is from where she says she is.

Welcome aboard hunnipot. It's good to have another female join. They seem to be more level headed than the other freaks that reside here. :lol

A customiser too. A bonus for the board. Look forward to seeing your work.

Welkome again, but please,Beware of Darklord Dave and Captain Faramir.

Welkome again, but please,Beware of Darklord Dave and Captain Faramir.

Don't forget:
Cummins!!!!!!!!!!!!
kirk.jpg

Don't forget:
Cummins!!!!!!!!!!!!
kirk.jpg

Yeah I forgot about that evil man... Beware of Cummins too... The only thing you need to know about this board, is that I got a big worm and Bannister is awesome.

Back