Official Sideshow 1/6 LOTR Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
With the arrival of Frodo and Sam, and the jubilation over how they turned out, I felt it might be good for the line if we had a central location to post images and be excited about these figures since the individual figure threads have become so spread out with the time between releases, so share your pictures here and let's have some fun.

To start things off tonight, my first shots of Frodo and Sam.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Amazing!! Beautiful shots Maul, as usual, you bring out the best of these figures!:clap:clap:clap
As I said before, I really hope this brings the LOTR back to life and we see a Merry and Pip preoder soon!!

Maulfan you're the best!
I'm so glad I got these two figures for my twin brother.
He loves them, I can't wait to show him this thread.
:chew

Well,
I'm no MaulFan and my camera is an automatic one, but here we go!!
First, Sam:

LOTRSAM4.jpg

LOTRSAM3.jpg

LOTRSAM2.jpg

LOTRSAM1.jpg

Frodo:

LOTRFRODO3.jpg

LOTRFRODO4.jpg

LOTRFRODO2.jpg

LOTRFRODO1.jpg

Frodo and Sam:

LOTRFRODOSAM.jpg

And the Gang!! (I know, Gimli is the Toy Biz one, and smaller than it should be but looks good, until SS releases theirs)

LOTRALL2.jpg

No contribution is humble, add everything you can, let's show Sideshow we love this line and want it to live.

Finally! This is the thread we need! The more pictures the better, no matter from whom they come! And now, Sean, since this thread is a reality, will my beloved friends from Middle Earth begin to see some of the photoshop magic you so generously heaped on Lucas' babies? Will we see images of Frodo, Legolas, Faramir, etc., done with all kinds of special effects like all the Star Wars characters have?

Because I know a sad little guy who's been waiting ages for shots like those. :D

Great images all around! :clap

That shot with Gimli makes me realize how much I want that figure to be released - I really hope he's next. Actually that Toy Biz figure looks quite nice, though a little short. The LOTR line is really stunning and I hope that it doesn't end anytime soon.

Finally! This is the thread we need! The more pictures the better, no matter from whom they come! And now, Sean, since this thread is a reality, will my beloved friends from Middle Earth begin to see some of the photoshop magic you so generously heaped on Lucas' babies? Will we see images of Frodo, Legolas, Faramir, etc., done with all kinds of special effects like all the Star Wars characters have?

Because I know a sad little guy who's been waiting ages for shots like those. :D

We'll see what happens Cap, I do intend to keep this thread going. I'd have had more shots yesterday but my webhost was down so my old images weren't even showing and my creativity went out the door when I knew I wasn' t going to be able to share the images I did, but it's running again so soon I'll be pumping more than just the Hobbits into this thread.

Here are a couple of quick pics of Frodo right out of the box. Found some chain that looks a whole lot better scale-wise. It's still the wrong color, but a noticeable improvement, imo. The One Ring shows up much better now! :D

P1010192.jpg

P1010193.jpg

Super-fine copper chains: Original gold chain is in the middle for comparison. The one on the left was used to replace it. I'd like to have it silver plated, but will likely just paint it silver for the time being.
P1010190.jpg

Back