Lucas endorses Obama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
The force is with Obama, 'Star Wars' creator says!
George Lucas has created legendary film heroes like Luke Skywalker and Indiana Jones, but the US director says that in real life, his hero is Barack Obama.
Lucas was in Japan on Wednesday to promote his latest film, "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull," as Obama clinched the Democratic Party's nomination for president.
"We have a hero in the making back in the United States today because we have a new candidate for president of the United States, Barack Obama," Lucas said when asked who his childhood heroes were.
Obama, "for all of us that have dreams and hope, is a hero," Lucas said.
Lucas is the creator of the blockbuster "Star Wars" series, as well as the adventures of the swashbuckling archaeologist Indiana Jones, played by Harrison Ford.
Obama on Tuesday sealed the Democratic contest after a marathon battle with Hillary Clinton, becoming the first black White House candidate nominated by a major party.

As long as Obama wins I dont really care who endorses him.....that said its nice to see Lucas on board though.

And I care because ...........................

George also endorsed this guy:

jarjar_m.jpg

:D

Political thread - to close or participate? Hmm...

I mentioned I was at the Sci-fi grand slam a few weeks ago - James Marsters was asked about which candidate he supported. Guess what he said?

And Leonard Nimoy said he was at a fund raiser and one of the presidential candidates made the vulcan salute to him - he asked the audience to guess which of the 3 it was...

both times the answer was B.O.!

With Lucas' level of crap output these days, I'm not surprised to see him endorse the worse U.S. Presidential nominee since Jimmy Carter.

As I've stated before, political threads are very rarely a good idea.

If you have an opinion about politics and care to share it - please be polite and respectful about other people's opinions.

As I've stated before, political threads are very rarely a good idea. If you have an opinion about politics and care to share it - please be polite and respectful about other people's opinions.

please ban all political talk.

i hate having to think bad of the medicom or sideshow ass kissers. i really don't want my opinions of my fellow collectors tainted because of their political alliances.

please ban all political talk.

i hate having to think bad of the medicom or sideshow ass kissers. i really don't want my opinions of my fellow collectors tainted because of their political alliances.

WHY ARE YOU IN THIS THEAD THEN? THIS BOARD IS TO DISSCUSS , WETHER IT BE IN MY FAVOR OR YOURS ,OR SOMEONE ELSES.:banghead WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND HAVE ARE OWN OPINION:banana THAT MY FRIEND IS WHY THIS BOARD ROCKS!:chew

Hmmm who to pick. The old white guy that looks like he will die any minute or the mixed guy that goes to a black church where they bash whitey and The US of A.

This is the best our country could come up with????

WHY ARE YOU IN THIS THEAD THEN? THIS BOARD IS TO DISSCUSS , WETHER IT BE IN MY FAVOR OR YOURS ,OR SOMEONE ELSES.:banghead WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND HAVE ARE OWN OPINION:banana THAT MY FRIEND IS WHY THIS BOARD ROCKS!:chew

exactly!!!!!!!

do you really want half the forum thinking you're a nut or idiot?

no political discussion on a toy forum is gonna change any minds.

each side is just gonna insult each other's candidate and opinions.

do we really need this on a toy website?

we need a separation of toys and state!:peace

Last edited:
Or just have a thicker skin and not take personal umbrage if someone feels differently than you.

If someone wants to endorse the evil republicans no big deal. I don't know why anyone gets personally offended that someone else feels differently than they do. :huh

I just wonder if anyone actually votes for someone just because a famous person likes them.

Hmmm who to pick. The old white guy that looks like he will die any minute or the mixed guy that goes to a black church where they bash whitey and The US of A.

This is the best our country could come up with????

:lecture :lecture :lecture

And what exactly makes Obama a "hero", George? Use superlatives much? Yeesh.

Before this thread gets locked. (I never post in these threads either) I wanna add:

Once you go Barrack, you never go back!

Go Obama! :rock :rock :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back