Employee of the Month

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giant Chicken

Super Freak
Reaction score
If this belongs in the sandbox feel free to move...

This would be the most memorable day at the office ever.

Check it out (I wish there was sound) INSANE OFFICE WORKER

I hope this guy went to jail. I think it is funny when I watch videos of people snapping and breaking stuff, but not hitting people in the head with computer screens.

That went on WAY too long. Only one guy in the office was willing to try to take him down, and he seemed to not get any support.

Man, those men in that office are a bunch of pusses!!! Someone should have jumped on that ****** after he threw the computer screen at that lady.

Even after the second time the guy took the idiot down, there was one goober still thinking about whether to join in or not.

On the break.com site a poster commented "Fake" and on second viewing I'd tend to agree - neither of the large monitors he picks up and throws have any kind of cord coming off of them.

It would explain why the guys would just stand around like that.

thats what happens when the TPS reports dont stop coming. im glad i dont work in an office full of dangerous computers. nothing but safe items like hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers, and power tools where i work.

On the break.com site a poster commented "Fake" and on second viewing I'd tend to agree - neither of the large monitors he picks up and throws have any kind of cord coming off of them.

It would explain why the guys would just stand around like that.

I'd have to agree with it being fake. No computers could just be thrown like that without any cords attached. But it is a pretty funny video to watch :lol

That's great! And it looks like another guy was shooting it too - so another angle will probably pop up. This one makes it look realistic too - these are pretty good stuntmen.

FAKE. The beginning of the cell-camera footage where the guy struggles with the security dude and stumbles backwards gives it away. He makes his own effort to fly backward over that desk, it's like a bad WWF move. Also, I'm just not sure I buy the idea of several people standing around video-taping this thing. I felt the same way when the swarms of people started filming/photographing the fallen Statue of Liberty head in "Cloverfield"... I know we are a media-crazed country, but I just don't see that as the immediate instinctive reaction, realistically.

You all are so macho- is it only talk or is it real when you guys say "Oh man, I would have so taken that guy down!" What's with this fighting instinct you all have, seems to me it's not really your job to fight for women or in general. This is why we live in a civilized society.

Either way this is fake. IF it wasn't I could understand someone wigging out like that...I totally could. Just like you guys have the instinct to become fighting caveman, this man just couldn't take being told what to do anymore. Same ^^^^ing shirt and slacks and tie everyday, always working for nothing. ^^^^ man, I am proud of this guy for standing up to the corporate world. I wouldn't have taken him down I would have walked away and let him do his thing. Let him get it out of his system. these people are stupid for standing around and watching, that's why they got hurt.

You better believe I won't stop any fights- I will run. It's a much smarter thing to do. I don't get paid to fight for anyone but myself.

Last edited:
Back