Raiders Polystone Collection Predator / Alien / Terminator / Star Wars / Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATED PICS PAGE 5, 4 POSTS DOWN
UPDATED PICS PAGE 6, 10 POSTS DOWN

Well guys its come time to show you my collection, i love Sci Fi as you can probaly tell from the collection. Where you see mr Van Helsing thats where my CM Predator 36" will go center of my collection, also on pre order i have Sideshow indiana Jones PF + jones on horse and Star wars Duel of fates. To top that off i also have an ICONS Perdator 1 helmet on its way so will only need 1 helmet for a near full collection, and will mount them in order along the top wall. Also please forgive the mess of the collection this is the first time it has been on display so as it improves i will post more pics. Many of you FREAKS might notice items i have bought off you you loss my gain. Anyways less talk and more pictures ..... Hope you enjoy them ..... First picture is of my room BEFORE Make over

DSCF1180.jpg

DSCF1230.jpg

DSCF1235.jpg

DSCF1236.jpg

DSCF1237.jpg

DSCF1238.jpg

DSCF1239.jpg

DSCF1240.jpg

Last edited:
Are those the "scaled helmets"? They look alot bigger then I thought they would.....1/4th scale right?

yep there 0.45 Scale same as the light sabers i have. Going to make steps for the helmets and sabers to sit on, so that you can see them better in the detolfs.

Thats a Wicked Collection, The Star Trek Badges are very Cool where did you snag'em, your display room looks much better than before, much better

glad to see seven found a home amongst an awesome collection!!!

looks great raider.
Certainly a vast improvement. I think you made the right choice for the detolfs.
Wheres the 1 :1 arnie !! ?? :lol

Thats a Wicked Collection, The Star Trek Badges are very Cool where did you snag'em, your display room looks much better than before, much better

They are by franklin mint they are made from Gold and Silver :naughty

glad to see seven found a home amongst an awesome collection!!!

yep shes quite at home with all my other sexy babes, and has the biggest
(0)(0) of the lot lol :D

sweet collection. you have great variety going.

thanks mate

awesome....

:D

looks great raider.
Certainly a vast improvement. I think you made the right choice for the detolfs.
Wheres the 1 :1 arnie !! ?? :lol

the 1:1 arnie is working in america trying to be president, dont think he will fit in one of my detolfs, unless i glue 4 together :naughty

great collection, always good to see predator items......the 1:1 collection is ace.......:joy

I used to have the arnie t2 figure but sold it on for a deal.....the 32" predator will rule the room on delivery...still don't know where i will put my figure.....

great collection, always good to see predator items......the 1:1 collection is ace.......:joy

I used to have the arnie t2 figure but sold it on for a deal.....the 32" predator will rule the room on delivery...still don't know where i will put my figure.....

thanks tigerfeet, i carnt wait for my Icons predator 1 bio to turn up because it has a kick ass wall mount :D im realy tempted to get the srunken weapon too but im unsure... heard a bit of bad press about the blades falling out. Another thing i saw that i might get is this. just gives the predator collecting our skulls a twist :naughty

3abf402267d129e46cdb8a3461841a50.jpg

I love your collection!
I especially love the red 7 of 9 and the silver bust you have!
Sexy, hot, awesome, not just her, but the entire collecton!

Back