Sideshow Hulk vs. Spiderman Diorama - possible scam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinMay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last edited:
Be careful with this seller. He's building his feedbacks by selling 1 cents wallpaper. This doesn't look right at all....try to email the seller with questions, and you'll understand.

Please do your homework first before bidding.

I hope no one, especially on this forum, is tricked by this seller.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220241545269&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

He's been on ebay for 4 years, and has sold all sorts of things beyond the cheap wallpaper. I find it unlikely that he set up his account and began building feedback in hopes of scamming someone with a SS Hulk vs Spidey statue 4 years later. What makes you think this is a scam?

check the board feedback...it may be this guy..they got the same user name...

Negetive Feedback:

DouglasMcC [-4] for Multiple negatives. You can find a few of them here, here, and here.

DSS Pedro/ darksidenet.net [-100] SCAMMER ALERT! This is a personal addition. For a missing LE Anduril, no sign of the $550 I paid for it, and no response to the many emails over many months.

Honestypolicy [-100] SCAMMER ALERT! Real name: Eric Brightman. Due to other members dissatisfaction, this member has been moved back into the negative.
flickshop net [-100] SCAMMER ALERT! Certified thieves!

melvinpelayo [-100] SCAMMER ALERT!! Serial scammer, sold to numerous board members but did not deliver! Has stolen at least $1500.

Mini-Rock [-5] Alleged bad deals resulting in the lost of hundreds of dollars with Jakob the Man, master-obi-wan, and other claims on other boards. Deal with extreme caution.

Parker [-9] Multiple negative transactions from different board members. Took many and items were never shipped. (per JMLSuperman, viper12383, Mooncat, wookielovin)

Pitchin [-1] Bad deal with hoekie. Never received item nor 50 euro refund they had agreed upon.

Spliff [-3] Bad deal. CLICK HERE and HERE for details.
Straps Click here for details.

Tareq Salah [-100] SCAMMER ALERT!! Click here for his ebay feedback.

BAD EBAY SELLERS: BEWARE!!!!

NEUTRAL FEEDBACK
Boardmembers listed here basically flaked out on a deal where no money or items were exchanged.

abstractharmony [-1] for not following through on a deal.

Captain Faramir [-1] for making deals and not following through on them.
Nicola Formola Unsatisfactory transaction(s).

It costs more than 1 cents to create posting on Ebay. Therefore, the seller is losing money continously. The 1 cents wallpaper started in April just to build up the feedbacks.

Why isn't he shipping after 8 days? That's just enough time for someone to pull the money out of the Paypal account and into their own checking account and withdraw the money. The buyer won't file a claim it for 2-3 weeks because he/she needs to wait for a shipment (which may never come but he/she must wait).

sold an exclusive IM for $700 as well. Be interesting to see what feedback is in another month.

Somebody should email the winner and just let them know. Maybe they would like the help. :)

Then do it, it's your idea. :monkey5 :D

But yeah, someone should drop him a link to that sellers feedback in here.

Rory, it's funny that now you see people selling this statue when i was looking i couldn't even find one on the bay, i'm glad bro that you had one to sell,i look at it every day with a smile on my face it's a great statue

i just read my email Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your order of the Red Skull Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72031FLEX) from our Marvel Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for this Limited Edition item to arrive into our warehouse. This email notification is to keep you updated with the most current information about your order with us.

In order to ensure that you receive the highest quality Sideshow Collectible possible, we have increased quality control procedures for this highly detailed piece to assure your complete satisfaction. Your 1st and 2nd payments have already been charged, and your final payment was scheduled for June 5th. We have rescheduled your final Flex Pay payment to coincide with the arrival of this product into our warehouse in August 2008.

Rory, it's funny that now you see people selling this statue when i was looking i couldn't even find one on the bay, i'm glad bro that you had one to sell,i look at it every day with a smile on my face it's a great statue

I am really glad it went to someone who appreciates it as much as I did. It is a brilliant statue. :duff

I am also glad it made it there safely because this one is very fragile. I was worried man, really worried. :lol

I am glad it makes you so happy. :rock

Back