Darkstalker Morrigan by Jerry Macaluso

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdbuzzcut

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Thought y'all might be interested in the pictures from statueforum.com.

I'm definitely picking her up. Looks perfect!

This is going to sell out quick. sign me up and throw cammy in there.

I'll try and pop in on this thread as well.

Glad you all like it so far. Im just doing some tweaking on the costume this week and then it its up to SS as to when they put it up for pre-order.

:D

After selling SOTA I wanted to just do a couple pieces a year to keep my toes in the water...but recently Ive made the decision to expand PopCultureShock a bit so Im license hunting.

There was one license I really wanted but someone else got it. They'll do a fantastic job (I cant say who or what it is) but I was really looking forward to sculpting the character.

Now I have to keep searching for licenses that will A)sell B) cheap enough for me cuz Im not Sideshow and C) I want to sculpt. Not the easiest thing to find !

I'll try and pop in on this thread as well.

Glad you all like it so far. Im just doing some tweaking on the costume this week and then it its up to SS as to when they put it up for pre-order.

:D

After selling SOTA I wanted to just do a couple pieces a year to keep my toes in the water...but recently Ive made the decision to expand PopCultureShock a bit so Im license hunting.

There was one license I really wanted but someone else got it. They'll do a fantastic job (I cant say who or what it is) but I was really looking forward to sculpting the character.

Now I have to keep searching for licenses that will A)sell B) cheap enough for me cuz Im not Sideshow and C) I want to sculpt. Not the easiest thing to find !

thundercats.jpg
:monkey3:monkey3

soul caliber would make some damn awesome statues too. also Tekken

why are they a bunch of ****** bags and want a lot of money for it or just dont want to give it up!:monkey4:monkey4 sadface

I know they've been offered $1m for action figures and statues. Thats a LOT...thats Star Wars money. They said no.

I think they have big plans to revive it with a new series and maybe a movie and they want to wait until those are off the ground.

I know they've been offered $1m for action figures and statues. Thats a LOT...thats Star Wars money. They said no.

I think they have big plans to revive it with a new series and maybe a movie and they want to wait until those are off the ground.

But havent you told them that you are Jerry!!! awesome freaking sculpture!!! Man that sucks so bad!!! your Thundercats PF sure would have kicked some major ass!:monkey2:monkey2 i guess we can dream! anyway keep kicking ass with what your doing! :rock

HEROES!!!! You gotta do Heroes pieces in this scale and with your attention!!!

I'm definitely getting this piece! My wife will be pissed.

Looks great Jerry! Your statues and sculpts have always been impressive!

It's too bad we'll never see that awesome SOTA Morrigan figure that was done a long time ago. That was one of the best female figures I've ever seen! Not only character-wise but design-wise it had the female form DOWN!

Back