Supernatural Commissions round 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which heads would you like to see for further Supernatural head commissions from Ada?

• Dean Winchester V.2 (smiling/cocky/smart ass look)

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • John Winchester

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Bobby Singer

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yellow Eyes (Azazel)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Ruby

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Bela Talbot

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So lets figure out who you'd want for a round two of Supernatural sculpts and see who gets the most votes. I'll set the Poll function to let us vote for multiple characters to gauge who has the most interest. :chew:chew:chew

How about "Dream A Little Dream of Me" Dean. Some people may want that one. I actually plan to mod the sculpt I did for my Dean after I cast it.

Anyway I voted Bella. Didnt know I could pick more than one. I would have voted for Azazel and John also.

I just voted for Bobby. I would personally like to get a different character than another Sam or Dean. I like Bobby more than John but John's prob gonna win because he's Sam and Dean's dad.

I agree with *Aerosmith* on the dream a little dream of me Dean. I think that if we were gonna get another head of a brother than it should be completely different than our others.

I'd like to get a new character but if ppl are gonna vote for the for a variant Dean I think that we should add a Sammy to the poll. I think we should go with the born under a bad sign Sam, that way we have the option of voting for a demon Dean and Possessed Sam. That would be a cool set to have since we have them regular already. Anyone else like that idea?

Call me lazy for not googling pictures, but aren't the demon possessed versions just them with black eyes? Well, pissed off with black eyes.

WE have pissed off versions now. If you want a different Sam, it would probably have to be a regular Sam, no? (kind, smiling). Just an idea.

Anyways, you guys control this. We can order two heads now like before, it doesn't need to be for just a single head, so we get a healthy Supernatural set going right away. So far it looks like it would be John and Bobby (no surprises there) :).

Last edited:
I can't believe there's no demon love amongst the Supernatural threads. :google

I suspect there's enough monster figures out there to tide people over long enough till the Winchester "family" gets made. Lets face it, if there's a third round, there'll be some demon in there, right?

Maybe we can add a scarecrow and some other disctinctive monsters to that one too, eh?

Easy customs: Really, a Doppleganger and Demon possessed bros are just someone painted with different colored eyes.

Well, it looks like we have about twn people interested. Should we give it a few more days and deside if we go for two or just one right now?

So it looks like the winners of Supernatural round 2 will be...

John_winchester.jpg

John Winchester and...

bobby.jpg

Bobby Singer, spaced at least a month apart to keep it affordable?

Let me explain the process and what's going on for anyone new coming in.
Tired of waiting for our favorite shows and movies to get the 1:6th figure treatment made of them, (and fear they never will), we've taken the initiative and started a bunch of community group commissions to hire a talented scultptor to make our most wanted heads for us.

We've gotten Sam and Dean made previously from Supernatural by everybody pooling together and funding the commission. Now we're onto round two, because for Supernatural fans, the brothers just aren't enough!

The cost to get them made this time, estimated at a minimum if 10 orders per character, will be $35 a head (unless we get as many orders for these guys as the Winchester Brothers, which being into side characters I'm expecting a bit of a drop.) + $5 for shipping. This is including my discount I get from Ada for all the past heads I've ordered from her, which basically keeps the rate at her old price.

If we get 14 orders like on the Brothers, then it'll be cheaper like before, but I'm thinking not.

We'll collect for John first starting now since he got the most votes and continue taking payments over the next two weeks?

People interested so far from mentions in threads (feel free to correct me) are:

John
Aerosmith (wait to see sculpt)
D-wing
Grenadier Stinny (wait to see sculpt)
IronMan1188
Spook Nuken x2 (1 painted)

Bobby
WST
D-wing
Morbach
IronMan 1188
Spook Nuken x2 (1 painted)

I had to pay any money not had yet at the time of commission myself for previous commissions. Now that this process has legs, I want to do it where we get all the money up front for it before I order, (because I have several other commissions out there and it's expensive (Aliens, Doctor Who). Also because I think 10 should be pretty do-able for Supernatural. Anyone who wants to wait to see the finished product before paying of course can, but we'll need 10 actual payments up front before we go ahead.

Is this an okay plan for eveyone?
-Rick :)

Last edited:
Did you post this on OSW also? Might help get more people.

Also I would have to wait and see the sculpts.

Last edited:
Did you post this on OSW also? Might help get more people.
QUOTE]

Half the time I've tried my posts get moved to "commerce" right off the bat, and i was asked to just post there straight away next time, even if i don't mention money, and the "commerse" section was a total graveyard and thread killer, so I'm kind of down on posting these there because I feel it's pointless, although I do think posting other places would be very smart.

Your preference has been noted on the magic tally board! :)

Re-adjust cost for Supernatural heads?

Alright class, :lecture
Pencils out and look at the chalkboard!
You've reached an impass right now with not getting enough people on board to make the price $35 (needing a minumum of 10 people pre-paying) to order a John or a Bobby.

That is by no means the end of this project. Not if you want that bad enough. You guys now need to re-access how much you each want a John or Bobby, and how much more you'd be willing to pay. After all, you've got the help of at least SOME of your other forum members right here.

Example:
I want a Michael from PHANTASM. A pretty isoteric want. I want him bad enough I'd float the whole $200 if I had to in order to get him commissioned just for myself, but I know I can at least get a few fellow forum members to help me out with him when the time comes. So I could choose to divide the $200 cost of him up among 5 people (if I had 5 takers), + 415 bucks for the cost of the actual cast of the head per order, or I could just charge a standard $35 bucks a head as to not scare anybody else off, then just pay for the rest of him myself because I want him that bad, happy I at least had help.

You seem to only have 4 people interested so far in each head, but out of those 4, a few would rather wait and see how they turn out. This is understandable and totally cool, but doesn't help you get them commissioned, it merely hints you might get some money back on them later if they like them.

Here's the lists again:

John Winchester
Grenadier Stinny (wait to see sculpt)
Sci Fi 67 (wait to see sculpt)
Morbach
D-wing
IronMan1188

Bobby Singer
Sci Fi 67 (wait to see sculpt)
D-wing
Morbach
IronMan1188

Lets use Bobby as an example because he has more initial potential pre-payers. Now, depending on D-Wing, Morbach, and Iron Man's particular fondness for the character, using my discount to get him made for $200, would you three be willing to personally pay $81 to get Bobby commissioned (which includes the cost of getting a head as well), knowing if he turns iout well you will have a 4th contributor to the commission in Aerosmith (if he's willing to accept 1/4 the cost)?

OR

Is one of you a Supernatural Superfan willing to pay the back end of whatever is left on Bobby's commission after the others pay a basic cost that you set, just to get a Bobby Singer in existance?

Think about it then please raise your hands and share your answers with the class.
-Rick :)

Last edited:
Hey, I want a John too! lol When I voted for Bobby that was because I wanted him to get more votes than John and get done first. But I still want John so please add me to the list of ppl under John also. Sorry for the confusion.:)

I would send my money in if it was going to contribute to 9 other ppls money to get this dang thing started, but thats not gonna happen now. I think (if everyone is still interested in getting em with the new price change) that we should take some time to get this money up and by that time some new ppl might join the comission. If no one new does join then maybe we all could put a little more money toward our head than neccessary and COLLECTIVELY fund the extra head that isn't being paid for?

I'm gonna need more time to get them money up for them now that the price is more than both of em combined at the $35 dollar price, but once I get up the money I MIGHT be able to fund an extra head for the ppl who aren't putting the money up front. But I doubt I could fund and extra Bobby and John. So maybe if we don't COLLECTIVELY put the money up for the ppl who don't pay up front someone could meet me in the middle and pay for the exta head of the character I don't pay for? I think the idea of collectively paying the exta head is the best, that way money isn't super tight for anyone. I might not be able to pay for another head on my own and some of you are with me in that boat.

Regardless of how this turns out, for better or worse, thanks Rick for starting this comission. You don't even want them, yet your giving us your discount and help. Thanks.:)

Is the $85 with paint or no?

Ha! No worries, man. I've got you added! :)

I never try and figure a paintjob into the price since that's not a "given" that everyone wants. A paintjob is always just $10 more. :)

Sweet! Thanks dude, you rock! :rock

Yeah I'm willing to still go through with it, but like I said I'm gonna need more time now to get up the money. And it really depends on what the other ppl who were gonna pay up front wanna do. I have to wait and see what they wanna do Because I simply don't have the money to pay off the entire comission myself at this time.:banghead

If it comes to that though then I will fund this entire comission by myself when I'm able to get the money up for it. I'll do like you said you might do with the Mike from Phantasm and pay for it myself if I have to but that will take some time.:)

Last edited:
I'd like to see the first two you all got if someone doesn't mind either posting photos or giving me a link if they are already on the forum.
Thanks. :)

Buffy check out the other Sup thread down alittle. They came out well esp. Sammy. Dean needs good paint to really bring him out. Ada now has her own site up if you wish to order anything.

Back