Elvis and Priscilla Presley Barbie Dolls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Interesting... I guess...

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTL9632

MTL9632lg.jpg

Oh wow ... for Barbie Dolls their not that bad. I have posters of Elivs but haven't gotten into the Collectibles. These would be a good start but i have so many per-orders i think i have to wait on that.

The Elvis at least would be pure gold for a 1:6 Elvis custom. And WOAH that's a huge signature! You might wanna shrink it, just in case--there are size limits here, and I'd hate for you to be slammed by somebody because of it. Just to let you know. :cool:

Barbie--long-beloved doll of girls everywhere, priceless collectible for people the world over. Ken is Mr. Studly, Barbie is an over-achieving bimbo, and the world is a happy place because of it. Thumbs up.

Tonner--overgrown Barbie wanna-be where the women are lovely and the men are lovelier. Thumbs down.

Winner: Barbie!
Loser: This poll! :monkey4

Cap'n has been cutting some pretty sharp teeth lately. :google

I would pick Tonner over Barbie because I have seen some pretty stunny repaints of those sculpts.

:eek:

Cap'n has been cutting some pretty sharp teeth lately. :google

I would pick Tonner over Barbie because I have seen some pretty stunny repaints of those sculpts.

Sorry, it's just that this wait for the Hobbits has been driving me insane--I'm not quite myself I guess. I'll try and tone it down for you all.

I commend you guys on not being afraid to admit your love for Barbie dolls.

Takes guts. It's not for me, but I hope you enjoy them lonnie, pix, and faramir.

Eli, I could make a very cold, bitter remark concerning certain accusations made against you, but in the interest of preserving friendship, civility, and dignity, I shall refrain. But beware, my friend. :mad:

:lol

Back