Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK0083

Super Freak
Reaction score
C'mon! Let's See 'em!:gun

A mix of Sideshow, Marmit, and Medicom . . . . .
21lqu6c.jpg

5cf59e.jpg

My Version of Lt. Tanbris. . . . .
2q38x28.jpg
2r7reo3.jpg

5mfoy1.jpg
11b5eg5.jpg

21b6cxs.jpg

Who's that up there?
n65kck.jpg

2ivbqrc.jpg

Holy coolness dude!!!! Just the little addition of Mace on the shelf makes the one of the best collections ever! The new Imperial you made is superb; he suddenly makes Praji look much more calm and strategic while the new one just looks aristocratic and nasty. Super cool bro!

WOW ... that is a cool set up ... if it wasn't for the books Mace was on and the frame in the back , the pix would look almost life size. I haven't seen to many set ups but by far that one is the best!!!

WOW ... that is a cool set up ... if it wasn't for the books Mace was on and the frame in the back , the pix would look almost life size. I haven't seen to many set ups but by far that one is the best!!!

Heh! Kinda like a Star Wars TOY STORY:duh:whip Thanks for the compliments!:chew

More Pics of my latest trooper. . . . .
23rpv7m.jpg
2j5c86o.jpg

Helmet Off . . . . .
30htso3.jpg
emyxh.jpg

snyl3n.jpg

I love that you have the Clancy Brown head sculpt (aka George Puller) on a storm trooper.... The Kurgan would have made for a very mean trooper. :devil

TK, what boots are you using for the officers? I tried Newline German Jackboots, but I felt they were a little too short and too rounded at the tip.

I never noticed this before, but if he was repainted right, he could look like John C. McGinley.

11b5eg5.jpg

mcginley_kessler.jpg

hey tk very impressive pictures, by the way where'd you get the 12" death star gunner??? he looks cool!!!

TK that is one amazing setup - did you do anything to Praji or does he look like that out of the box cos I'm beginning to regret passing on him too!

gotta love the marmits
ssgrp.jpg

can you guess which sandtrooper has a desk job? :monkey3

Nice looking troops, Fellas! From Stormtroopers to Clones to Commandos. . . . .Excellent!:horror:chew

The only thing I changed on Praji were the boots. I tossed the plastic ones and swapped them with a pair of Newline Miniature leather boots. My Lt. Tanbris is wearing a pair of DID leather boots. I also reshaped the uniform and caps with water. I then cut off the red squares of the rank badge to make him a lieutenant; could've done a better job cutting:D

m95z5w.jpg
5nkc1x.jpg

After getting Vader's order to launch. . . . .
29px8ap.jpg
2zhkuhi.jpg

We count at least 30 rebel ships. Intercept and DESTROY!
biuya0.jpg
2r215wz.jpg

To your fighters!
iqanb5.jpg

Back