Metal Gear Solid 4 Game Thread - Spoilers Inside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I wanted to create this thread specifically for the game, mainly if people had spoilers about the game they can post them here. We do not want to ruin the regular Metal Gear Solid thread with spoilers. We can also have in-depth discussions here about the game as well.

Good hunting Snakes! 13 days and counting!!

Mgs4us_cover_small.jpg

MGS4LE.jpg

New_FOXHOUND.jpg

Metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots_beauty-beast-unit.jpg

mgs4-boss1.jpg

mgs4.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to play until the end of the month. I have a bunch of stuff coming, so getting a PS3 will be put on hold.:monkey2

I just sent in my HD tv because it is something wrong with the hdmi signals,ive tried different hdmi cabels,different dvd players besides PS3 and my HD-DVD player,still nothing,but the scart works,so its obviously something to do with the hdmi output on the tv.Yep i would have to wait for a month or so to play MGS4 now.

i heard the some cutscenes are going to be 90 minutes long and you can pause it or skip it, btw im sorry i posted some spoilers pix in the metal gear solid thread :monkey3

Yes, you can press O to skip the cut scenes, but I would never do that. I hope they do a DVD of just the cut scenes!!

I can't wait for the movie!! Right now I would even take a kick ass anime MGS movie. I'm really surprised HK hasn't done one, whith his work on other anime movies!!??

i wish they never make Metal gear movie, Metal gear solid is a movie/game :monkey5, i wish they drop the movie and focused on MGS5 if hideo doesnt drop it, btw Snake is half american and half japanese, whos gonna be able to play as snake!! :monkey1

Re: Metal Gear Solid ***spoilers***

OH MAN, I can't wait to play this game. I have to save to get a PS3, but it's going to be worth it

OH MAN, I can't wait to play this game. I have to save to get a PS3, but it's going to be worth it

So you're going to buy a PS3 tomorrow then right?

As much as I hate your face on my nipples, and everyone elses nipples, and Loki's nipples, and Keiths nipples, (it would be good to have you PS3 gaming with the rest of us). <--- don't tell anyone I said that part.

I gotta get a headset for this thing if we're gonna all play on line.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!! Gonna be so ^^^^ing sweet!!!! Getting my PS3 at Walmart in the morning and then gonna take a half day and then Friday off!! And I can't wait to meet Kojima on Saturday!! Hopefully he will sign my LE guide!!

Cool! I might actually have one just sitting around the house from my old Razr. :lol

Back