Rambo 5 = Yes Rocky 7 = ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Sly. Let these characters end with the class and piece they did in their last films.

Come on Sly. Let these characters end with the class and piece they did in their last films.

Apparantly its more of an MGM idea, you know those guys that just want all the possible disposable imcome of the average fan.

This will SUCK immensely, Rambo 5 was already talked about, Rocky was suppose to be done dammit! :mad:

I thought Rocky 6 wrapped up the story nicely, why 7 now? What's left?? Rocky becomes a trainer? Paulie has to die? Hasn't it been pretty consistent that a major character die in almost all the Rocky films???...Let it go Stallone, let it go!

Rocky should be left alone at all costs otherwise I have a feeling that we will have another Rocky V on our hands which is everyones least favourite Rocky.

It won't happen relax. What else could they possibly do?

Rambo i can see, Rocky is done.

I agree Rocky is through. Balboa was a great way to end the serise - and beautifully done as well. Rambo - well you can always have some guy in the woods beating up some other guy and make a quick buck, but I have to say that Sly should let both characters rest in peace.

maybe it could be rocky's back story - about how he grew up in philly and got into boxing and being a lacky for a lone shark. that's the only part of rocky's life that really could be explored. anything beyond "balboa" is silly. i'd even hate to see sly sell out to do a back story with some other actor as rocky.

i don't like the idea of another rambo either. i think the conclusion in 4 was perfect. i liked the idea of him going home, maybe finding peace. i think they'd have to kill him in the next one to have as emotional and satisfying an ending in terms of where the character is.

I love Stallone and I love these characters... But I don't want to see more. I love it ended exactly as they are now. Rambo and Rocky Balboa ended the series for both, perfectly. You couldn't ask for a more complete ending.

Just leave it alone....

Maybe it will be Rambo fighting Rocky is some sort of jungle steel cage fight.:naughty
Hell it can't be any worse than AVP:R

Apparantly its more of an MGM idea, you know those guys that just want all the possible disposable imcome of the average fan.

This will SUCK immensely, Rambo 5 was already talked about, Rocky was suppose to be done dammit! :mad:

Stallone has commented, he doesn't want to play Rocky anymore, he's had enough of the character, but he's been outright in not wanting to stop being Rambo, which is why I think he's so fired up for Rambo 5, but I don't see him doing Rocky 7, sure hope he can keep that from ever taking off.

Rambo would probably work, after the final scene of the last film, you feel that he has finally come to terms with himself and is coming home. I could imagine this being not a war film but some sort of revenge action film like the First Blood. There was a possible script for this before it turned into the Burma story.

Rocky 7????? The story has ended..... Yo Adrian, we did it.... we did it.

D

There was a possible script for this before it turned into the Burma story.

Stallone referes to it on the RAMBO DVDs and it sounds like there wasn't a lot of favor for the pre-Burma storylines, so I'm sure it's something totally new, plus those stories were based on the past of Rambo 1-3, now there's established character arch in 4 that needs to be followed through.

Visually, RAMBO has the perfect ending to the story, flawless, almost to the point you wish Sly was so fired up to do another before making it and saved it for THE last Rambo movie. For the sake of not killing that ending, I wish there wouldn't be a Rambo 5, but for love of the character and all, I am eager to see what comes next.

rocky 7 will be a 2 hour infomercial where rocky sells his awesome rocky grilling machine and italian marinator and of course, his stallion cut steak. its gonna guest star martha steward, donald trump and which ever TV infomercial celebs to sell the products to house wives/husbands/unemployed/and the plain lazy couch potatos everywhere in america. and whoever actually went to the theatre to watch a 2 hour commercial. :D

Back