MEZCO 12" Jason...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
I used and search feature and didn't find this poster anywhere... Not my thing. But I know there is a lot of you who like this sort of thing in here!

Looks pretty sweet!
af_cof12_jason__scaled_600.jpg

Shame the pants are sculpted!

now that actually looks pretty bad ass ! :rock
As you said grange , shame about the sculpted pants but thats ok I guess.
Might have to get this to go with the crew! :rock
Thanks for posting king.

Great price too.
I bet he won't be priced like that in the UK , the cheaper 1/6 figs always seem to double the US prices for some reason.

Very cool looking figure but whats the point in getting this? I have the Sideshow version which IMO is one of the BEST Jasons ever made!

I think the sculpted pants is something in the end that will put me off.
It just make a figure look so much ore like a " toy " which is a shame because the top half of it looks fantastic ! :rock.
I guess it could be modified but in the end with sideshows versions already out and with all the hassle it would take its probably just not worth it.

I agree as well.... I just need to track one down eventually... should have never sold mine back in the day.

They're pretty easy to find...unless you're after the exclusive...

I love him so...such a great fig, and definitely my favourite horror fig I have...

It looks cool, but Mezco maybe should of made a version Sideshow didn't make, r at least one Sideshow didn't do so well...I'll pass.

Back