• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Bowen Moon Knight FS Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
FOUND FOR A GREAT PRICE! Thanks everyone!

wizarduniverse200313262rn0.jpg

wizarduniverse200011519kp9.jpg

Last edited:
beautiful statue. bowen rocks!!! :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:
nash..I have a white one pm me with what you want to pay!! Your other piece went out the other day and I got the return back over the weekend
best
Joe

nash..I have a white one pm me with what you want to pay!! Your other piece went out the other day and I got the return back over the weekend
best
Joe

joe!!!!!!!!!! where you been mista??? hope all is well for you.

joe!!!!!!!!!! where you been mista??? hope all is well for you.
busy the guys in the Batman thread kicked my butt with hot toys orders...and then our warehouses were finally finished two weeks ago so we have been moving in and setting things up..now if we can just get the website launched I will be a very happy central floridian...

thanks for the help guys, seems shipping from RazorsEdge is going to be $94 for priority mail!! Im going to have to pass for that kind of shipping, sheesh.

Damn nash if only you were about a month earlier I just dumped all my Bowen stuff....good luck in your search.

Man, I so want one of those white Moon Knights... Anyone that offers any extra's that Nash doesn't take up here, I may be interested :monkey3

Damn Nash bro, you're going balls out on the BD stuff! And I don't blame you, they make some killer statues for sure!

thanks for the help guys, seems shipping from RazorsEdge is going to be $94 for priority mail!! Im going to have to pass for that kind of shipping, sheesh.

mike is on this board. i've bought a good deal of stuff from him and he never overcharged for shipping. did you contact him about it?

mike is on this board. i've bought a good deal of stuff from him and he never overcharged for shipping. did you contact him about it?

Ya mike is one of my faves. I contacted him earlier and he told me the shipping calc on the site would be sufficient. but that is what gave met he $94 quote. I contacted him recently and he gave me an updated price much less than $94. :cool:

Back