Unexpected party log in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay....so I don't see any chatting going on....no one is on my screen except 2 mods and GDT....can you 'splain to a non techno like me?

Weta...your fine, it supposed to be that way...I cannot explain the techo reason though :)

Weta...your fine, it supposed to be that way...I cannot explain the techo reason though :)

Good, I'm having that problem too! Couldn't get onto TheOneRing.net, but got to the chat homepage from a link on here! I just saw Guillermo and the mods, and me, and said 'Woo! Am I the first one in?' and I think it submitted as a question! I'm sure it won't matter though.
What confused me was when it said there'd be groups of 5 fans..eh? so where's everyone else?

Picture the Sideshow chat times 10000000 and you get your reason why it's very moderated :)

I am logged into chat room #126.

Each room holds only five people, and our comments will only be seen by those five. GDT and PJ and host comments will be visible to all, and pertinent questions from the chatters might be passed on to the big guys.

So this is more like an interactive press conference than a true mass chat with PJ, but I'm still excited.

(I just tried to initiate a private chat with Guillermo, and it didn't work.) :D

This is like waiting for a movie to start that you have been waiting years for

Back