Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Tumbler Batman HT

Oh wow! Man, Hot Toys is REALLY going all out indeed. I wonder what the number produced will be for both?

Dear lord! Now that is insane... it would be cool to have a high quality 1/6 Tumbler, but really where would you put it? And can you imagine the shipping fees since it will most likely be a Japan/Hong Kong only release :google

If Hot Toys start to release some vehicles, I'll have to find a new apartment.

I think it's safe to say HT is ^^^^ing the best toy company out there.

My god!!

Brilliant! The question of what to want for Christmas has already been decided for me.

WOW. Well I was wrong, said it wasn't coming.....(did I say I'd eat my hat or shoe or something on this one?:lol) I think it'll be more affordable then you think the Power Loader was a lot more affordable than one would think.....

You got to be kidding me, that is going to be huge.

A crude size comparison....but it'd be like a Barbie Car....only a million times more awesome obviously.

BarbieCar.jpg

Cheech_Kiss_Barbie_Car.jpg

I'm not a big batman fan, but i may have to get this just because of the pure awesome.

(can't wait to see what they have in store for IM now)

With this and the Hasbro BMF that'll be two big mofos to make room for. Luckily if this proves hugely expensive I might be able to persuade my brother to go halvos. He has recently taken an interest in high-end action figure goodness himself - and particularly loves Batman.

There was a 1/6 RC Tumbler when the first movie came out *you could buy it at (Wal Mart, etc) and that thing was huge and weighed a lot. My guess (if not sold in the US) a minimum of $500 after shipping.

WOW. Well I was wrong, said it wasn't coming.....(did I say I'd eat my hat or shoe or something on this one?:lol) I think it'll be more affordable then you think the Power Loader was a lot more affordable than one would think.....

And people laughed when I said a 1/6 BATPOD would be next.

Keep laughing. :lol

Seriously, this Tumbler will be about 30" Long. I have a 1/6 TV Batmobile and the thing is huge. This might be under 30" but it won't be by much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back