Special Collectors Edition - Issue 1 online

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theguru1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, it took some time (more then I had in mind at the start), but I've just completed the first issue of the free on-line statue collectors magazine.

I hope it has a little something to interest most people and welcome any feedback/comments and especially any commitments to write articles for a possible future issue.

At the moment only a low-res web version is on-line, but if there are enough requests for a hi-res version for quality printing, then I'll upload that in a couple of days.

Download SCE Issue 1 PDF

UPDATE

For those wanting to print a quality version, I've now added a print res PDF, so the graphics look a lot better, even on screen, but the PDF is somewhat larger at 16MB.

Download SCE Issue 1 PDF - Print Quality

PS. Not sure if this is the best section for this, but if not I'm sure a mod will move it.

Last edited:
Wow, cool. Just downloaded and skimmed through it. Obviously you put some work into it, so thanks.

Just down loaded the hi-res, very nicely put together, cheers.

Hi batfan, thanks for your interest. There is now an issue 2 as well, you can find a different link to both of them here: https://www.wetanz.com/special-collectors-edition/

Let me know how it goes with that and if it still doesn't work (they are PDF files, so you need Acrobat Reader installed, free download from Adobe.com), then I'll send them via email.

Yes, I know some are already 'beyond help', I guess it was more a case of trying to save the next generation before its too late. Not sure its been that great a success tho....

With luck, I just may find some time to take a crack at issue 3, have a few things in mind, just not sure I'll get around to doing it all.

Back