I've just broken my EX Sentinel #1!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphatyrant

Super Freak
Reaction score
I sat down on my bed...my elbow swung out and knocked Colossus backwards, now he has a broken right foot and the back of his right leg has had the paint chipped and scratched.

On the eve of my 30th birthday this has to be the worst thing that's ever happened to me :monkey2

How can I get a new Colossus???:monkey2

DUUUUUUUUDE! That bites! I'm sorry! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I've knicked a couple statues of mine too from my stupid movement. Hope you can get it fixed!!!!

I sat down on my bed...my elbow swung out and knocked Colossus backwards, now he has a broken right foot and the back of his right leg has had the paint chipped and scratched.

On the eve of my 30th birthday this has to be the worst thing that's ever happened to me :monkey2

How can I get a new Colossus???:monkey2

Man! So sad to hear! I would check with Sideshow customer service, but I doubt they can help you. Next, would be try eBay; use the Looking For (or whatever they call it) feature to try finding one... maybe someone broke a different part of their statue and have one to sell. Sadly, I doubt you will be able to find a new one without buying the whole diorama again.

I am absolutely gutted....there's a little paint transfer on the Sent. hand where his leg hit, but it's minor.....I just want to curl into a ball.

Is it a clean break? You could try using clear super glue (for cermics and plastics) and glue it back together (that is what sideshow recommends). I recently bought a Hellboy pf off of ebay with no original packaging. He arrived with to broken legs and his ponytail broken. I glued them back together and you can't even notice the ponytail break and the pants cover the legs. That may work for you..

Cleanish...there's some small chipping round the break...but I have no idea what paints I'd use.

I spent £950 getting this and to stupidly just knock it.....uggggh. I can bearly bring myself to talk about it.....it's like some f'ing nightmare.

Man, that would eat at me as well, so I understand exactly where you're coming from. Oh man, I am so sorry to hear about your bad luck.

No offense meant but who would keep this kind of an expensive statue that close to a bed?

Owch man, I'm really sorry to hear it. There's nothing worse than when you break an expensive statue. I really feel for you!

My Kiani Lava statue arrived last Friday from Aspenstore. It cost me $480 + $60 for shipping and I got hit for $112 customs. It only has an editon size of 300.

I was putting it back in its box on Friday evening for safe keeping until I get my cabinet sorted and it slipped from my hand and hit the wooden desk.

Lets just say the lava doesn't spray as high anymore and the meaning of split ends and broken strands for hair will have a different meaning for me.

My sincere condolences!

No offense meant but who would keep this kind of an expensive statue that close to a bed?

Definitely should be put in a place out of harm's way. My statues are all set up in a way where I would have to be a complete klutz to knock them over or down.

There was a guy on here who turned catastrophe into fabulous

If memory serves it was an Iron man bust that fell and broke

Some major remodelling and respray and he had a superb custom "Stealth Iron Man bust"

Maybe look at finding a customiser who could repair it ??

Just a thought

There was a guy on here who turned catastrophe into fabulous

If memory serves it was an Iron man bust that fell and broke

Some major remodelling and respray and he had a superb custom "Stealth Iron Man bust"

Maybe look at finding a customiser who could repair it ??

Just a thought

That would be Ghetto Enhanced. He maybe able to help. Only way is to ask him and find out. :)

No-Darth_Vader.jpg

Why in the freaking world would you put this near your bed?! :confused::horror

Sorry to say this but you are out of luck man. This is so rare your best bet is to repair it or buy a whole new Dio.

you could get it repaired. thier are a lot of custom scultors who can do it and paint it or you, but i have no idea how much they would charge. try out Statueforum. maybe someone thier could help. there are a lot of talented guy's who specialize in making kit's. if they can do that, they could repair something like that. they also do costum jobs on statues that are made by big company's. you never know.

Back