• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Assassins Creed Xbox 360...$25 Shipped in the US

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Assassins Creed Xbox 360...SOLD

Just as title says. Game is used but mint and complete. First PM gets its...$25 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

SOLD TO JEN

THANKS

Last edited:
I sent a PM but haven't heard back yet........
I have it already for the PS3...and I've played it numerous times....but now I want to play it on the 360 so I can get the achievements.....I'm a dork. :eek::lol

I have it already for the PS3...and I've played it numerous times....but now I want to play it on the 360 so I can get the achievements.....I'm a dork. :eek::lol
No you're not! :D I am an admitted Achievement Whore. :lol

Jen its yours if you want it. I responded to your PM. I hate to get rid of it before I get all the achievements, but with GTA4 I'm not sure when I'll have time to play it again for a while, not to mention I have like 3 or 4 games I have barely touched.

I need a 'shaking head' smilee

...but with GTA4 I'm not sure when I'll have time to play it again for a while, not to mention I have like 3 or 4 games I have barely touched.
I hear ya man, been juggling 4 games recently: GTA IV, Iron Man, Army of Two, Gears of War and I still have a sealed copy of Condemned I've yet to touch! :lol

I hear ya man, been juggling 4 games recently: GTA IV, Iron Man, Army of Two, Gears of War and I still have a sealed copy of Condemned I've yet to touch! :lol

I've got a few oldies I need to finish up one day, Dead Rising being the main one. I also have a copy of Jericho that I played once. Not a bad game, but I had a few other new games at the time I got that one, Assassins Creed being one.

I've got a few oldies I need to finish up one day, Dead Rising being the main one. I also have a copy of Jericho that I played once. Not a bad game, but I had a few other new games at the time I got that one, Assassins Creed being one.
YES!! I love Dead Rising! I had it from Gamefly and I've been looking for a cheap copy on ebay so I could finish it and get the achievements, it's great game.

YES!! I love Dead Rising! I had it from Gamefly and I've been looking for a cheap copy on ebay so I could finish it and get the achievements, it's great game.

I bought that game a little while ago....haven't started playing it yet though.....:monkey3 I have too many games. :lol

:lol :lol Well I figure that I can sell my one for the PS3...so I come out even AND I get achievements...and who are you, my mom? :lol :p

Just giving you ^^^^ babe. I wanted to play it and now I can get achievements too :D

Back