Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow!! I heard it was July cause UK gets it in August. So season 4 will be in sept then since thats when season 3 comes out and thats how they run things, they release the previous season on dvd the same month the new season airs. I heard July but that was subject to change. They said its still gonna be extended last I heard so maybe it'll just air at the same time as usual but just keep it running past the usual time the season ends.

or maybe they are gonna release season 4 on air in july ahead of the dvd release,cause the writers strike through everything off and season 3 was cut short. either way though 2 major spoilers are going to happen that jared p said and I cant wait.

I posted a "whats your favorite supernatural season" thread and got no responses so if you can check it out please....

i just got into this show about half way through this season. i was too lazy to turn off the TV after smallville and now im hooked on this show. are the first 2 seasons as good? i might want to pick up the DVDs.

i just got into this show about half way through this season. i was too lazy to turn off the TV after smallville and now im hooked on this show. are the first 2 seasons as good? i might want to pick up the DVDs.

the first two seasons are insane dude, def check em out!!! There's alot you gotta see, especially the story twists and plots and the characters you havent seen that werent in season 3. Season 2 is my fav season and Heart is my fav episode which is on season 2. I think seasons 2 and 3 are better than 1 but one still kicked major ass!!! If you are hooked on the show def get them. I promise you won't regret it!!!

season 2 was pretty awful, but as you have seen, season 3 picks right back up.

I thought season two rocked, personally. I think this season has been the weakest, but still good.....

You should really watch Season 1 & 2. I think Amazon has them for around $20.00 right now. My favorite episode is Faith from Season 1. I wonder why? :D

Anyway last I read Kripke said in an interview they wanted to have an extended Season 4, but they wouldnt give it to them.

Yeah faith rocks!!!! faith and something wicked are my two fav eps off of season 1. Hearts my fav ep because in my opinion it was just such a damn powerful episode with the acting and emotion.

You know I was thinking and maybe you're right about season 4 getting denied. Maybe your info is newer than mine. I'm thinking that when Jared said "we're coming back in July" he meant shooting for the new season to start in the fall. So I'm pretty sure I miss understood that so sorry for missinforming everyone, I'm usually right on this stuff but I guess I missunderstood what he meant.

Anyway I've got some spoilers which I know are true..... if you don't wanna know don't read.

ERIC KRIPKE SAID THAT JENSEN WILL NOT BE COMING BACK...but he laughed it off and said that he's just joking. He said Dean will be back and be just an important part of the show and storyline as he always was.

They said that season 4 will show SAM AND DEANS DARK SIDES and that this season will focus more on the brothers' relashonship than the other other 3 seasons. Rather than focus on the supernatural war it's gonna focus on how they react to the war.

Sera Gamble said that the croatoan virus will be back and that season 4 will introduce a new breed of a Supernatural evil.

They are also going to tell you why all of mary's friends and family and doctors have died. One of the rhumors going around is that yellow eyes killed them all to stop anyone from finding out that Sam is infact his and mary's and not john and mary's. That theory doesn't make too much sense to me because if he is the yed's kid why did the yed have to bleed in his mouth? if sam was his child he'd already have his blood in him. Unless the yed putting the blood in his mouth was to activate the powers in him or something??? I guess we'll have to wait and see cause thats just a rhumor as to how all of mary's friends,famiy and doctors died.

Don't forget Supernatural magazine #4 comes out this Tuesday and it's a poster issue so check it out! You will see some of the spoilers in there that I have mentioned above. I was able to get my hands on an advanced issue last week because blockbuster releases their magazines early. I have a subscription but I don't rip mine up so I grabbed one off the newsstand to rip the posters out of it. There are 3 posters but they are double sided so its actually 6.

They are:
ruby
3 sam and deans together
1 of just sam and on the other side is one of Dean by himself.

The new Supernatural:Rising Son comic book issue#2 comes out wednsday also if you wanna check that out...

Last edited:
I missed issues 2 & 3 of the magazine and forgot about the new comic. Not really worried about the comic considering the 1st series had some inacurate stuff in it.

Anyone pick up the CineQuest Dean minibust? I was wondering if it looked better in person. I know the Scarecrow looks better in person, but theres no real likeness to capture there. I seen they announced the next 3 bust. John, Hookman, and Lenore.

I hope the Ghost Facers return in Season 4. :D

Yeah I have the Dean bust and let me assure you that it looks ALOT more like Jensen Ackles than that damn box did. I know the owner of cinequest, mark, and he is a very cool dude. He wanted to get jared and jensen into his studio to do a scan but couldn't cause their agents wanted money.

The worst part is that it isn't jared and jensen who want the money!! it's their agents!! they won't let jared or jensen do the scan unless mark pays them (the agents) tens of thousands of dollars!! mark said that he knows its not jared and jensen they aren't like that, it's their greedy agents.

So that brings light to why it don't look like jensen,but under the circumstances its not his fault. It looks a hell of alot more like him than the picture on his website does,so if you got $60 to drop go for it.

I own all of the busts, the regular scarecrow, the variant scarecrow and the Dean. Mark personally knows amber Bensen and has gotten her scan for the lenore bust and he also knows amy acker and got her scanned so he can do a bust of her from dead in the water. There is going to be 2 variant deans by the way and he has a 2nd dean bust in production. He said this will look alot more like him, its from the season 3 opener when he was in the hotel with the double mint twins and he gave sammy that Sh** eating grin.

As far as sam goes Mark has tried a hundred times and the sculpters aren't getting it right so he's going to keep trying and trying until they get it right so as of right now there is no timeframe as to when there will be a sammy.

Well with the John Winchester bust you are kind of getting an Azazel bust. :D

There would have to be 2 versions of Gordon. Id also want Bobby, Ruby, Bella, Meg, Ash, Ellen, and Jo also. :D

Believe me I would love to have all of those characters also but Mark bought the rights to do 1:6 figures and a colt replica. So as of now it looks as though once the lenore and hookman come out he has a woman in white coming out and sammy. He wants to do the busts,then start on the figures so I doubt he'll do all of them.

The only other busts he's told me about are the bust orniments. Hes gonna do a pack of 3 inch busts that are just of some of the monsters on the show including the wedigo. I might have convinced him to do a gordon orniment all vamped out :) but only time will tell, I simply threw out the idea.

He said like the busts the figures probably won't look like them all that much because he can't get em scanned but hes gonna do the best he can. So we can count on our customs being better :) if that is the case the ppl on the comission thread probably won't bother with them. I will probably get them just because it's Supernatural but we (the ppl who bought the customs) really don't need them.

The cinequest figures are a while in the making anyway though. Probably late next year or later possibly.

And in last weeks tv guide Eric did and interview saying that Dean spends some time in hell and the main story of season 4 will be about getting him out. When he does get out he said that dean has to get used to everything again, especially his relationships with his loved ones. He also said that Dean and Sams relationship is severley impacted.

He also said that Dean won't remember alot about hell once he gets out but as the season goes on they will eventually tell that story.

Back