Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Captain America Shield

I've seen the FactoryX replica. Is there any others out there??? A 1940s version perhaps???
    Lifetime member of the Military Order of the Purple Heart
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    Hidden Content

In the Pixels
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr
    Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios is coming out with both the 1940s 1:1 and the Modern 1:1 Captain America shields. The Modern is supposed to be 2 inches bigger in diameter than the Factory X. There are sites already preordering but pics are supposed to be released next month officially.

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios is coming out with both the 1940s 1:1 and the Modern 1:1 Captain America shields. The Modern is supposed to be 2 inches bigger in diameter than the Factory X. There are sites already preordering but pics are supposed to be released next month officially.
    thanks bro!!! you are now my Comic/Marvel go to guy for information and details. i'm definitely getting the '40s version to display with my PF
    Lifetime member of the Military Order of the Purple Heart
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    Hidden Content

There was a guy who made custom shields for less than half the price on Ebay. They looked professionally made....on par with Factory X. If you're looking to save some moolah, I'd def. go with a custom job. What was cool about the home-made product was the fact that you could wear the shield on your back if you so desired.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Awesome...I hope the new replicas do that, I may just have to buy one...

Oh yeah, did anyone ever pick this shirt up?

I'd quite like one...

In the Pixels
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I passed on it at my LCS a few years ago and have been regretting it ever since especially since Graphitti Designs no longer handles Marvel. There has been a flood of "costume" shirts like Iron Man, Spider-Man, etc but they are not of the same quality.

ILLest of 'em all!! MODERATOR
    Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Follow The ill Jedi On Twitter Follow The ill Jedi on Tumblr Visit The ill Jedi's Instagram Channel
    I passed on it at my LCS a few years ago and have been regretting it ever since especially since Graphitti Designs no longer handles Marvel. There has been a flood of "costume" shirts like Iron Man, Spider-Man, etc but they are not of the same quality.
    I disagree. I've seen these (below) in person and they are awesome and yes I am a T-Shirt afficionado.

In the Pixels
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    These have the muscles shaded onto them which to me makes them seem cheesy and little kiddish. I liked the straight costume designs much more.

ILLest of 'em all!! MODERATOR
    Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Follow The ill Jedi On Twitter Follow The ill Jedi on Tumblr Visit The ill Jedi's Instagram Channel
    These have the muscles shaded onto them which to me makes them seem cheesy and little kiddish. I liked the straight costume designs much more.
    Trust me they don't, they look much better than these drawings, I wouldn't wear a cheesy shirt, but I'd wear the hell outta these.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    The stripes put me off the Cap one...they don't seem to go all the way round...

Do any of those patterns go on the back too?