question about carbonite han solo!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed that a lot of Star Wars collectors use 12" instead of 1/6 in their auction titles. I found 5 using "12" carbonite" in my search. James

There was a K*B toys 12" set that included Han Solo and the carbonite block. If you're planning on displaying him with the Sideshow Jabba, it works perfectly.

The problem with the light up one is that you have to keep it on to see anything. I prefer the one that came with the Bespin Han Solo.

This is the one you need (but throw out the horrible figure)

1-6carbonitehan3.jpg

The light up one would be pretty cool if it looked like the one Reefer Shark posted.

I bought a custom one off of ebay for cheap awhile back and it was really nice. Really heavy and nice coloring. Ill post a pic later...

thank you all, i just bought the 12" hasbro han mentioned. it looked better than the leia one, but doesnt the the carbonite block need some repaint (customizing)? any suggestions welcome.....

For a plastic piece its pretty good as is. I don't think a repaint is too necessary.

Can't wait till SSC gets around to a polystone version.

Back