The Beginning of my NEW Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

316what

The Real Vic Mackey
Reaction score
Soon to be Hell if I don't change my ways.
NEW Collection Room *NEW PICS*

You'll have to visualize just a little bit.:rotfl:rotfl

HouseFoundationDig002.jpg

HouseFoundationDig003.jpg

HouseFoundationDig004.jpg

HouseFoundationDig005.jpg

When finished, I'll have a 1500 sq ft collection room.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing the progress. That's a pretty big plot of land that you're using for your stuff.

Someone mentioned previously whether or not you'll be including built in lighting and shelves. What's the plan for the new room?

Thanks for the funny comments. Just be careful what you say about my brown hole.:lol

Initially I will not have any built in cabinets. Those will come later on along with more lighting. But to start, the collection room part of the house will be 1500 sq ft....the living space upstairs aka wife's area is 1950 sq ft.

And I'll post updated pics in here as I take them. The house should be ready to move into around mid-September.

Someone mentioned previously whether or not you'll be including built in lighting and shelves. What's the plan for the new room?

Most of it I will figure out once it's done. It's hard to gauge anything from the model home because it only has a small finished area. Once we get into the house I'm sure I'll move stuff around 100 times before I'm satisifed....for awhile, lol. Once I get the TV in its place, everything else should work out nicely.

LOL!!! Cool man...are you building a new home, or big ballin and building something just for your collection? :)monkey2--> me)

New home, but this particular home was picked out with the collection in mind.:lol

That isn't to secure. How do u plan on keeping people out..

I have a CAS security system....

CRAZY ASIAN SPOUSE:rotfl

Back