Batman: Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
not sure if anyone has started a thread about this, if so then I'm sorry.

but anyone excited about this? I'm so looking foward to this....

6 interlocking films from different art directors all leading to TDK, This is going to be awesome..

Looking foward to the Madhouse productions one, ala Vampire Hunter D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5H2-iOsUY

yes!!! i believe its scheduled for a july 6 release. i know the blu ray version is listed on hidefdigest for that day. i will be getting this!!

Conroy for the win! No offense to Bale, he would have been a more than serviceable voice actor for this project (watching Howl's Moving Castle proves just that), but Conroy is Animated Batman, period.

OHH yeaaa I cant wait to get this on BLUE RAY !!
batmanknight.jpg

check the official website.

https://www.warnervideo.com/batmangothamknight/

thats going to kick ass.

CONROY is the man. I got all the seasons on dvd of the animated series even batman behond.

guys just watched it !

was good.

amazing art work but it was kind of short and it jumped arround.
The last story was the best.

It looked amazing on 1080p HD
kevin conroy is the MAN !!

A must have for you batman fans

batmanknight.jpg

It was decent with some really nice art, but Kevin Conroy was disappointing. He definitely phoned this one in.

I watched it tonight. Meh. Out of the 6 mini-films, I really only liked 2 or 3 of them.

IMHO, the classic Dini/Timm episodes on the Bonus Disc blow it away... especially the "Legend of The Dark Knight" episode with the kids recollecting their experiences with Batman. It was done SO much better than the new version in GOTHAM KNIGHT.

The best parts were the second one and the last... Crossfire (the 2nd) made Batman into a force of nature.. which I enjoyed a lot. The last was animated by one of my favorite directors and didn't disappoint either, loved the style he brought to Batman. But the others were just ok at best. But still worth it.

The classic cartoons on the 2nd disc were awesome as well, I LOVED that series. :rock2

Back