HT 1/6 Predator Helmets Group Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elder_Predator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
REMEMBER, ALL PRICES AFTER 5-20-08 HAD BEEN RAISED BY $5!

Not sure if it would be called "Group Commission", but I was going to make resin casts of the predator helms i have and sell them here, but I thought I better see if any one here is at all interested. I will probably have pics of my first casts sometime in the near future. I just want to see if you guys want some before I go out and piss all of my money away on supplies and no one buys them.

Here's a list of the ones I plan on doing:
Scar,
Chopper,
Ancient(SSC exclusive),
Wolf,
BD Wolf,
and the Narin helmet.
Pics of the Narin helmet
https://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/index.php?level=album&id=523

Pricing was going to be around $20* for a painted helmet, and $15* for an unpainted one. The Narin one I thought would be $30* PAINTED $25* UNPAINTED because it would require sculpting. Please add $5.45 to ship anywhere in the U.S.A.

Narin bios will be done later than the other bios because I have yet to buy the stuff to sculpt it. I will ship all but the Narins out if you ordered a complete set THAT IS PAINTED. If it is NOT painted then I will send the Narin out with that set, which will be later this summer, like maybe early July.

PRICES UPDATED TO INCLUDE SHIPPING.
People interested
Hairlesswookiee-P All $90.45 PAID
TOE-UN All But Narin $60.45 PAID
Tigerfeet-P Narin $35 PAID
Rumadman-UN Narin & Wolf $65.45 PAID
AdamBomboi-P Narin $50.45 PAID NEEDS NARIN
Mudshark-UN Mesh 2 Narins $55.45 PAID
Ironman1188-P All but Chopper & Elder $75.45 PAID
Spyda-P Narin $35.45 PAID
REINHARDT-P All $140.45 PAID NEEDS NORM WOLF AND NARIN
Sabres21768-P(?) Narin $35
Les Walker-UN Narin $30
Spartan Rex-P Narin $35
GDZILLA95-P Narin $35
turtle-P Narin $35PAID
SilentSurtfer-UN Narin $30
EndIessRAlN-P Narin $35

PRICES UPDATED TO INCLUDE SHIPPING.

If your name has a "??" by it that means that I need to know what you want, or thinking about,for example: painted set, unpainted set, and so on. Please let me know ASAP.

ALL PRICES DONE IN USD, United States Dollars!

ALL MASKS COME W/NON MESH LENSES UNLESS ASKED FOR! MESH LENSES ARE MORE MONEY! Mesh lenses will cost an extra $5! NORMAL ONES, ONES W/OUT MESH LENSES WILL COME WITH THE LENSES ALREADY CAST ONTO THE BIO, AND PAINTED TO MATCH THE COLOR HT USED.

*Prices have been changed to reflect their current prices, prices with the $5 increase of last May.

Last edited:
wow! i could be interested in the unpainted narin one, but you plan to make this masks with the clear lenses build in , like the HT ones?

I'm not quite sure, IF I do, then that might cost a little more deniro because it WILL be harder, and I'll have to think about what to use. If you have any suggestions then PM me them please.

I'm not quite sure, IF I do, then that might cost a little more deniro because it WILL be harder, and I'll have to think about what to use. If you have any suggestions then PM me them please.

umm no sincerelly i don't have any idea of how to build these lenses in mask like HT do with its ...sadly...
but i know i should willing to offer you even 80-100 usd for 2 unpainted masks( narin & ssc ancient ) well done with well done lenses with mesh or clear

umm no sincerelly i don't have any idea of how to build these lenses in mask like HT do with its ...sadly...
but i know i should willing to offer you even 80-100 usd for 2 unpainted masks( narin & ssc ancient ) well done with well done lenses with mesh or clear

Wait, so you'd take the with mesh?

If that's the case then hell, I do them with mesh. Although I will still look for a way to do the clear ones.

Wait, so you'd take the with mesh?

If that's the case then hell, I do them with mesh. Although I will still look for a way to do the clear ones.

no i intend if you do the ssc ancient one like the original one who should have the mesh and the clear transparent lenses upon mesh , if i don't say wrong , i have the original asia ancient mask and this is the way it is made

i think maybe someone here can help you for how doing that , i have read from someone here that had modified the nosferatoys mask that you has to buy some piece of clear plastic and some metallic mesh and cut it with the right shape...i think maybe it's not an easy work, i don't know, i don't have any idea...i'd like to be able to do it with my 7 masks set of nosferatoys...clear lenses effect is too cool

count me in for the helmets.

Would make a nice compilation display :D

Okay, I'll get to working on it.

So what your saying is that you want mesh, that is behind a thick sheet of semi clear plastic.

yes, what predator you have? i tell you like which predator mask you can use for reference that i like

and anyway i want to know, because i want think upon that some time first, i don't want that you do an hard hell work and after i decline, this is the first time i adhere at a group commision
anyway friend don't worry i get 1 narin mask anyway in any case, if you can made with lenses or not ,it is too cool to pass upon... what i intend is first try, if you made one well done then i get the 2 or more that i'm interested, if you cannot i get anyway 1 " regular "narin style unpainted...ok?

Dude thats awsome that your makeing these. I think I might get my first HT pred today and If I do I might hit you up for a narin helmet if there available

That's cool man. I have Scar, Chopper, Ancient Sideshow's, and Wolf.

ok, you can try to make like the original ( the ssc ancient ) , that if i don't say wrong the lenses are the same as scar, right? anyway maybe the easyest of all you have are the lenses of wolf

off topick: you have try to put a light torch straight behind the wolf lenses? the effect is amazing cool :naughty

sounds like a good move, ta elder :D ....will only be interested in a painted narin as already have the rest in a dio with a custom predator already :chew

Back