Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 76 of 207 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 2070
  1. #751

    Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFACE View Post
    What does it matter if it sculpted 1 or 2 piece?
    Nothing, I don't think the extra neck articulation matters at all.

  2. #752
    Inside Liya Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    32,169
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr
    I just want the figure, I don't really play or pose my figures so any kind of neck will do as long as the final figure looks as good as the proto.

  3. #753
    Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    30,252
    Feedback
    201 (100%)
    Reputation
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    I think the neck joint is vital on the Joker. Many of the pictures or clips have him cocking his neck to the side (similar to Michael Myers) or even popping his neck in that TV spot.

  4. #754
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Tree of Woe
    Posts
    48,996
    Feedback
    349 (100%)
    Reputation
    Images
    1
    Visit EVILFACE's Instagram Channel
    It's not a deal breaker to me.
    "Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it fast. I'm in a god damn hurry."

  5. #755
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    14,097
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Reputation
    me neither. i just need him now though!
    Collection Thread: Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  6. #756
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    1,241
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttmunch View Post
    I think the neck joint is vital on the Joker. Many of the pictures or clips have him cocking his neck to the side (similar to Michael Myers) or even popping his neck in that TV spot.


    Agreed. While I don't consider it a deal-breaker either, it does seem pretty darn important considering what (granted, little) we've seen of Ledger's interpretation.

    Hell, it's my favorite part of the Mattel Movie Masters figure. You can squeeze an enormous amount of menace and personality out of a slight head tilt.

  7. #757
    King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    52,655
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    For my photos, the more poseability the Joker head has, the better, but whatever they do will be and it'll still be a gread figure.

  8. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boot View Post


    Agreed. While I don't consider it a deal-breaker either, it does seem pretty darn important considering what (granted, little) we've seen of Ledger's interpretation.

    Hell, it's my favorite part of the Mattel Movie Masters figure. You can squeeze an enormous amount of menace and personality out of a slight head tilt.
    I agree. Heck, I already preordered it! I love the head tilt on my Movie Masters too. It's the little things about the design of these figures that really make them great. I don't go crazy posing things all the time either, but I love to take time to find a really cool pose. The more options, the better it is. I'd take head-t-neck articulation over the neck-to-torso articulation anyday.

  9. #759
    It ain't the years honey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    13,764
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Damn I can't wait to see this movie...Heath's Joker will own every inch of that screen.

  10. #760
    Here on the Perimeter
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    15,157
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
    Damn I can't wait to see this movie...Heath's Joker will own every inch of that screen.
    Indeed, Bale pretty much said the same thing.

Similar Threads

  1. Premium Format Registry
    By lcummins in forum Permathreads
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 09:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •