Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Great headsculpt and an amazing outfit, looks sweet to me!

Let the dissection comence.

Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

THE JOKER collectible figure stands approximately 31cm tall, features with highly articulated Hot Toys figure body with over 32 points of articulation.

The highly realistic head sculpture and painting of THE JOKER features with his cold stare, evil intent and his remarkable paints and scars.

This incredible collectible figure also features:
l Authentic likeness of the JOKER
l Purple overcoat
l Grey inside coat
l Tie
l Vest
l Shirt
l Pants
l Belt
l Colorful socks
l Leather-like shoes
l JOKER cards set
l Extendable Knife
l Currency notes
l Two sets of interchangeable gloved hands
l Figure display base featuring THE DARK KNIGHT logo and The Joker nameplate

Release date: Q3, 2008

FOR SALE IN HONG KONG & JAPAN ONLY

Artists:
Head Sculpt by Yulli
Head art directed by JC HONG

TM & © DC COMICS.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s08)
1DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

2DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

3DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

4DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

5DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

6DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

7DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

8DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

9DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

10DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

wookster you are a star.

not really feeling the Batman , but this guy rocks! He's a must have.

Wookster....stop it!!!

You are killing me here. I just wanted a quiet night from work and you are giving me a brain overload :google :google

Very nice figure, the attention to detail is staggering. The outfit is superb and it captures the manical Joker perfectly.

The Joker and Batman are both must haves and have set the precedent for the Batman line of figures.

Good one Hot Toys... and Wookster again for your prompt information to us desperate fans :rock :rock

MY GOD! This figure looks absolutely amazing!!!!!! What a kick ass outfit, this is gonna sell like hot cakes!

Thats another home run scored by Hot Toys! :google

The Joker looks like a nice figure. Why can't I stop looking at his grotty old shoes? I bet that it's going to bug me, even while watching the film. Curse you Joker. I have a potatoe peeler too, I'll have you know. (You made me laugh with that one YoNoSe)

It's pretty clever how they can take all those pics, and make it almost look like he can hold his head up to look straight. Too bad they couldn't whack in his machine gun while they were at it. I'm very very tempted to get this figure, but I know, with Hot Toys, it's better off to wait. Oh man.

The Joker looks like a nice figure. Why can't I stop looking at his grotty old shoes? I bet that it's going to bug me, even while watching the film. Curse you Joker. I have a potatoe peeler too, I'll have you know. (You made me laugh with that one YoNoSe)

It's pretty clever how they can take all those pics, and make it almost look like he can hold his head up to look straight. Too bad they couldn't whack in his machine gun while they were at it. I'm very very tempted to get this figure, but I know, with Hot Toys, it's better off to wait. Oh man.

you know theres going to e another version with the machine gun:rotfl

STUNNING !!! I am speechless!!! Well Done HT!! Though does not really dead on Heath, the details of the clothes for Joker r just amazing!!! HT really rules the world this time!!! Gonna be sold out fast:emperor

More detail pics just arrived, get prepared for more shoe shots creecher!

20DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

21DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

23DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

24DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

25DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

26DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

27DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

Man the more and more I look at these great pics the more I want it now! This is gonna suck to wait for but then its an obvious worth the wait! I can totally see this Joker being one of my top 3 favoite figures in my entire collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back