My Small collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
small,but you have the best figures imo,Rambo,Superman,takara Batman,great choices for a small collection.

hi guys, nothing to see here either

Last edited:
To me its not about quantity, its about quality! I think you have a great collection! Looks a lot like mine. I live in a small 2 bedroom condo with my wife, daughter, and two dogs. I like you only have one shelf where I'm allowed to display my figures, as well as one in the garage.

Excellent collection, Rincewind.

You said you haven't been collecting very long but that looks like a TON of stuff for such a short time. I bought my first Sideshow last August off of ebay, it was the Fox Mulder figure from the "Home" episode of The X-Files. I was on the Sideshow wait list for a Frank Black 12" figure and it came about two months ago. I think my next purchase will be the Real Action Hero line from Lost.

thanks for the comments guys.
I've tried to get all of the Iconic figures from the movies that I love.
I got the Appleseed figures on Pre order, and 3 Terminator figures( HT Endo, SS T800 and SS T100) due next week, so that's another shelf full!
I've tried to get all of the Iconic figures from the movies that I love.
The Cyberman in the back of one of the photos was an impulse buy one day, cause I just like the new look of them

Great collection you have there. I like the way that you want to get iconic movie figures from your favourite movies, thats exactly the way I collect as well. :)

Just remeber that there a lot of great movies out there, and a lot of great figures too.. it never ends :lol

That's a great collection. Just need more shelves because this 'small' collection is gonna be realllllllly big one day soon.

It's looking great! :) Like others have said you've got some wonderful pieces in your collection, and you can never go wrong with Hot Toys. Their figures are so impressive. :D

Small but great!! you have the good stuff man so don't worry about size. Eventually you'll accumulate many. Just don't whore the wallet out like myself and you'll be fine.

Back