SSF Cheapskate Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
Occasionally someone posts in a thread, or starts a new thread, about some sale going on or web coupon they found. While that's great, someone might miss out if they're not following a specific thread.

So I thought it might be useful to consolidate the information into one thread to make it easier for all the poor pieces of crap (like me!) on the board to save $$$ on random crap so we have more money to throw at Sideshow and Hot Toys.

If it's useful, great! The thread will get the occasional bump when a sale is found. If it's not useful, it will die a horrible death in a flaming pile of poo. (like most of my posts! :lol )

So to start things off, I found a BOGO on Anchor Bay titles at Deep Discount DVD! This includes the Helloboy Animateds, Cushing Doctor Who's, and lots of other great titles. Check it here: https://www.deepdiscount.com/DVD---...catId476509VVviewcat.htm?promoCode=B1G1AB0805

Not sure why it's called a "Father's Day Sale" though :confused:

Probably because Father's Day is coming up next month. :monkey1 Trying to entice people to buy dvd's for their dad.

Occasionally someone posts in a thread, or starts a new thread, about some sale going on or web coupon they found. While that's great, someone might miss out if they're not following a specific thread.

So I thought it might be useful to consolidate the information into one thread to make it easier for all the poor pieces of crap (like me!) on the board to save $$$ on random crap so we have more money to throw at Sideshow and Hot Toys.

If it's useful, great! The thread will get the occasional bump when a sale is found. If it's not useful, it will die a horrible death in a flaming pile of poo. (like most of my posts! :lol )

Yet another great thread I missed! Awesome idea Kabukiman!! I'm sure it'll prove to be more valuable than a lot other threads I saw around here lately!!

Back