Hulk Premium Format wins statue of the year at Statue Forum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, he will win ever year, that's how much he rocks :rock!

I agree. We should do something like this here...but for all the different categories. For instance, it's not fair to put the Mummy PF (Classic Horror) and The Hulk PF(Marvel, or a category by himself depending on your p.o.v.) in the same category...because they are different genres.Plus the Mummy is more of a diorama PF and Hulk is just...Hulk. If they can sort it out like that, then let's set that up, mods!!!:chew

Nah, SF awards are more meaningful, since they are more diverse with different companies (bowen,GG,ect) in general.

Anyways, Wheres the Juggernaut PF? The must allow the same artist, Mr.Bergholtz to work on it! So you guys at SS can win again next year :D

Last edited:
was the list on the 2nd page the contenders? if so, that should have been an easy victory judging by the other statues....other than Cap PF. not even close.

Hulk is weak and too simple! Seriously. The upcoming movie looks stupid.

Iron Man should be the winner. I'm curious who made Hulk as the winner...probably the person behind it has a Hulk PF for sale...trying to boost its sale on ebay :)

just my opinion hehehe.

Last edited:
Hulk is weak and too simple! Seriously. The upcoming movie looks stupid.

Iron Man should be the winner. I'm curious who made Hulk as the winner...probably the person behind it has a Hulk PF for sale...trying to boost its sale on ebay :)

just my opinion hehehe.

NOOB....:rolleyes:

Hopefully I'll be adding Green Hulk to my collection shortly.....working on a deal with a fellow Freak right now! :rock

How can anyone think the Hulk PF looks weak and simple? First of all, he's muscle galore, and simple? I don't know.. ask Andy. That's not an exactly easy sculpt.

That is a gorgeous piece. I don't buy weak and simple pieces... shutup Bodie and Jase.

Like Shai said... NOOB.

How can anyone think the Hulk PF looks weak and simple? First of all, he's muscle galore, and simple? I don't know.. ask Andy. That's not an exactly easy sculpt.

That is a gorgeous piece. I don't buy weak and simple pieces... shutup Bodie and Jase.
Like Shai said... NOOB.

I'm not really feeling the love Eli...... :monkey2

Hopefully I'll be adding this to my collection shortly.....working on a deal with a fellow Freak right now! :rock

Whoever is selling their Hulk PF to Jase. Don't! He'll spray it with Paris Hilton perfume and slap a pink tang top on it. Don't let him turn the Hulk into a girly man!

When it comes to Jase, just say, "NO!"

Like Shai said... NOOB.

I wish he was simple................. to get :monkey2

Whoever is selling their Hulk PF to Jase. Don't! He'll spray it with Paris Hilton perfume and slap a pink tang top on it. Don't let him turn the Hulk into a girly man!

When it comes to Jase, just say, "NO!"

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Like anybody will listen to you anyways......NOOB!!!

Back