DRAGONBALL Z Burst Limit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was pretty cool, not up my alley though. Would be cool if they redid the entire DBZ saga in this cel shaded style.

I used to be a big DBZ fan back in the day, but I grew out of it...just not feeling it anymore, I grew up.

The demo is fun as hell, but this will most likely be a rental for me. With other games coming out like MGS4 and Battlefield, and a ton of blu-rays coming up, i'll give it a rent and wait for the price to drop (like all DBZ games do).

I`m getting this game. Downloaded the demo some time ago and ordered the game. Its freakin awesome. but the demo is too easy. Looking forward to get some real challenge.

Saw some videos for this game, but I never really could get into any of the DBZ games (especially the ones for the SNES)... they're so slow and clunky (except for DBZ Legends for the PS/Saturn, which, IMO, really captured the essence of the DBZ fights). This definitely looks like a step in the right direction though.

Budokai series gets better with each new release. I skimped out on all DBZ games after Budokai 3. Now it's back, woooooooooo!

Played the demo on 360 a week ago and it was great. I love the feeling of being in the Sagas and from what I have seen that is what they are going for with Burst. The new updated look was really nice. A definite buy.

Argh...No thanks...Getting a bit tired off the endless DBZ games, that all retell the same freaking story and are only slightly improved over the previous versions...

anyone got this game after all the hype? if so, how is it?

Back