• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[B] Sideshow Items for Sale [/B]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to clear out a few item's. All are in mint cond. [ not including the pre-orders I don't have yet, of course] except for a minor defect with the Grey Hulk PF. A small piece of his right ear is missing. It really isn't noticable which is probably why it passed SS's strigent QC process :lol

PF's

Grey Hulk $875 because of the minor ear flaw SOLD
Green Hulk $875 SOLD
Excl. Capt. America $400 SOLD
Hellboy $500 SOLD
Excl. Darth Maul
Reg. Darth Vader SOLD

Maquettes

Modern and Western Ghost Rider $200 apiece, modern is SOLD, western is pending

Dio.'s

Faux Bronze FB vs Eagle
Faux Bronze Yoda vs Dooku
Faux Bronze Duel of the Fates
Excl. Capt. America vs Red Skull $400 SOLD

I am looking for a few item's as well and will consider trades.

Wants

Mummy, Dracula and Wolfman PF's [color version only]
Watcher in the Water statue

I'm located in Canada, and would prefer to ship from here, but I am willing to ship some of the very large item's from western NY. Shipping will be extra. PM with offers.

Last edited:
i'm interested in the Green Hulk but I am currently the leading bidder on one on ebay...if I don't win that and yours is still available I'll bite.

Good stuff you have there!

Where were you when I was searching for Cap in the beginning of this week..:monkey4:duh:banghead..I'm in Montreal....:monkey2

awesome selection woodsy. they should go quickly. good luck.

Thanks for the interest guys. I've added prices to some of the item's, but I'm always open to offers as well.

can you post pics of grey hulk's ear? and green hulk just because I like seeing pictures of him. :)

Back