Finally! The official "What Vader do you want" Poll"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Vader are you hoping SST will give us first?

• Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 52 42.6%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 27 22.1%

• Total voters
I want an original (there was no "A New Hope" when I saw Star Wars the first time!) Vader first, but I think from the hints it will be a ROTS version, so I voted that way so I could say "I told you so" later! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Jedi is my preferred version, but I'll take any OT version offered. If its the ROTS version I'll be disappointed but will pre-order just in case a tragedy occurs and thats the only version that Sideshow releases.

Oh god, we need Hurricane for that!

But there's small differences in helmet, gloves and chest box throughout the four versions.

I'm sorry. That just doesn't seem to be enough to warrant multiple versions of what's likely going to be a $100+ collectible.

I agree, that's why I'm thinking it will be only one with a mix of characteristics.
Unless they do different ones like HT do, i.e. Battle damaged and that kinda stuff...

I agree, that's why I'm thinking it will be only one with a mix of characteristics.
Unless they do different ones like HT do, i.e. Battle damaged and that kinda stuff...

You agree yet you're giving me ^^^^? :D

I really hope its ep4. Medi has taken care of ep6 and ep3 (i wouldn't mind seeing SS versions though) but NOBODY has done ANH yet, and it would go well with ben and all the other ANH figs were getting.(it just makes sense to go ep4)

Back