Medicom Mutt williams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
RAH_MUTT2.jpg

RAH_MUTT1.jpg

RAH_MUTT3.jpg

RAH_MUTT4.jpg

https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2008/05/toy-taster-16-rah-mutt-williams-and.html

Last edited:
I see red x's too, but they all seem like they have cartoonish faces and are posed like Wayne and Garth so at least they are medicom xs.

Not bad from the neck down, but the face looks more like Corey Feldman in the Goonies than Shia Lebouf.

Hideous.

The sculpt looks nothing like Shia LeBouf (the Hasbro one is better!!) and that jacket looks like slick, shiny 80s go-go vinyl.

:monkey4

RAN_INDIANA4.jpg

RAH_MUTT4.jpg

Really not feeling the Older Dr. Jones.....a lazy ass attempt at it IMHO. Mutt looks alright but I'll wait for SSC's version which I think is a given.

nah...I dont like the likeness on this one, I agree with the Corey Feldman comment...But their Sweeney Tod is awesome.

Doesn't look great next to that comparison pic, but I think it looks a lot like LaBoooof. I'll have to actually see the movie before I decide on this one.

That looks NOTHING like Shia Le Bouf.

Yeah, it looks like Medicom is doing a KOTCS Indy, too... which of course is the exact same thing as the other Indy, just with an older Indy headsculpt (which actually looks better, imho, except for the lack of gray hair). Too bad it will still have that horrible fedora, though. The jackets are all terrible, too. :monkey1

If it were not for the Henry, Sr. figure this line would be a complete laughing-stock already.

You want a GOOD Mutt Williams 12" figure? Do what I'm doing... get the Hasbro figure, repaint the head and put it on the upcoming Hot Toys Brando:

6386_press01-001.jpg

Also would have to dye the shirt from tan to gray (or use the Hasbro one), which is easy. With the exception of the pins and the "Mutt" embroidery, this would be perfect (and still cheaper than Medicom's laughable attempt). Plus... you'll get the hat!

Lonnie, you must like anything that comes from Asia. :lol

No, I just need to see more pictures... Medicom's strong point is it's Anime figures, but they are getting better on human sculpts and this is only a prototype... they've been known to tweak a sculpt after previewing it.

They're gonna have to do a hell of a lot more than tweaking to save this one.

To be bested by a $20 Hasbro figure? That's bad.

Back