Last Movie Watched

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malice

Super Freak
Reaction score
happier than hell that it's finally coming!
Just list the last movies watched and if it sucked or kick a$$ that way our fellow freaks can get an idea before they watch it or not.........

I'll kick it off:

sweeney todd- not the best movie i've seen but ok
AVP 1- kick most pred. rump.....:D

the theaters was Iron man and it freaking rocked
I think last dvd was the evil bong lol

Last edited:
Theaters: Iron Man. ROCKED.
dvd: Battle Royale (You guys gotta watch this, high school class forced to kill each other in a competition).

i've haven't seen juno yet is worth seeing?

Good movie but don't get into the hype surrounding it. People acted as if it was a groundbreaking kind of thing and in reality it was good but I wouldn't call it great. Ellen Page plays her role very well though and Michael Cera has a memorable role as well but nothing that will garner any kind of eternal status. My wife on the other hand absolutely loved it and call it one of her favorites so go figure that.

in theater: iron man - good, way better then expected. Go see

on DvD: AvPr- very (sigh) very disappointing. rent if anything do not buy

i've haven't seen juno yet is worth seeing?

A lot of people pretend to like Juno so they don't come off as stupid or "not hip with it", even if they're in denial and aren't savvy enough to know what they like. The flick is alright, and Ellen Page is great in her role but it's almost too precious to be truly great.

This past week I saw The Mist (very good but I didnt like the ending) Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay (really funny) and and rewatched some of my old favourite movies Blade II (awesome) Blade III (its pretty good) and Indiana Joens and the Last Crusade (one of my favourites!)

Last edited:
More a documentary but it was "The King of Kong: A Fist Full of Quarters." Very interesting if you grew up in the 80's and frequented the arcades.

Last movie in the theater: "Iron Man". Can't give this more accolades than it's already received, so I'll just say I loved it. :joy
Last movie on STARZ: "Next" (with Nicolas Cage). All I can say is "NEXT!" :monkey4

Back