Ironman arrives in the philippines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedracer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Pre production sample booooooeeeeeyy!!!

On rout to the middle east..hosted by our sideshow dealer Maxicollector..

P1000201.jpg

P1000204.jpg

P1000203.jpg

It says "and features LED light-up glowing eyes (battery operated)" on the sideshow page, but I can clearly see a hole to plug in an adapter. The pictures on sideshow dont show that.

Or am I mistaken

It looks cool though!

It says "and features LED light-up glowing eyes (battery operated)" on the sideshow page, but I can clearly see a hole to plug in an adapter. The pictures on sideshow dont show that.

Or am I mistaken

It looks cool though!

Maybe you have the option for battery power or plug in.

Awesome awesome piece !!!!
I so wanna get this , I just hope it doesn't sell out and I get the cash in time !!!!

Um, okay, since this is most certainly NOT the reason why the IM bust is on display somewhere in the Phillipines, does anyone ELSE know why? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please please guys don't speculate on the reason that it's in the philippines I only wanted to share pics and I was really proud that my country got the pre production piece to show. No my friends this will not be recasted.

This is a preproduction piece purchased by My friend who distibutes almost all brands of statue collectibles. The filipinos enjoy the same things you do and we are also very big fans of sideshow..I don't have any solid numbers but we recieve at least 6 to 15% of every stat run here in the philippines. I guess sideshow was so happy that they decided to reward our dealer with a pre production piece to show during the movie.

That is how simple it is..Shai i Understand it's only a humorous comment and i am always one to take the lighter side of other peoples comments..but dont you think your post is a little too much..after all is it now always assumed that if filipinos have a piece that they will recast it and sell it on Ebay..I mean no disrespect Shai but i just wanted to share pics thats all.

Thanks guys..have a great day

speedracer, you just need to realize that these guys won't know and are just a couple of noobs who sit behind a computer and don't really get any action. :lol

Kidding aside, if anything, anything that hits ebay is proudly recast and done by the country of origin. And last I checked, SS stuff is made in China.

Mods i understand why you erased the comments..but the generalizations towards my country will not go away unless you show everybody what people really think towards us.

You can ban me all you want, But those guys where getting honest and i wanted to know what they really thought.

Thanks for the kind words RAD..=)

Mods i understand why you erased the comments..but the generalizations towards my country will not go away unless you show everybody what people really think towards us.

You can ban me all you want, But those guys where getting honest and i wanted to know what they really thought.

Thanks for the kind words RAD..=)

Most of our board members do not think that way. I for one appreciate you sharing the pictures of this beautiful bust and hope you will continue to do so.

Hi there. Ive been a long lurker here and finally decided to register today because I wanted to say some things regarding your comments about Filipinos. Dude, wtf? you think of yourself so high? What, only Filipinos do all the bad things in the world? C'mon man, cut us some slack...

I suggest the mods close this thread, this isnt going anywhere.

Back