NECA's 7" Alien figure pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that,

Those are some sweet shots. I can't wait to get my hands on both versions of this figure. And I hope the production piece looks as good as the prototypes and promotional shots.

:monkey5

Well, the paint apps don't look so hot... Kyle said he wasn't too happy with them and that they were trying to have them changed, so who knows, maybe those are from the first painted test-shots.
Either way, I held this figure in my hands next to the McF one and it kicked the McF's butt in more ways than one.
Damn, why do I have to wait till next month?!

Well, the paint apps don't look so hot... Kyle said he wasn't too happy with them and that they were trying to have them changed, so who knows, maybe those are from the first painted test-shots.
Either way, I held this figure in my hands next to the McF one and it kicked the McF's butt in more ways than one.

D'oh! :horror next month....:confused: I'm hoping for this month..:joy Well I can wait one more month....:D

is this true for both the 7" AND the 18" figures? I'm really hoping for a good paint job on their 18 incher.

I really don't know.
On the other hand, Kyle is such an accuracy fanatic, that maybe the paint apps he was aiming for were simply too complex and what the factory will deliver will be perfectly fine to us mortals...

I really don't know.
On the other hand, Kyle is such an accuracy fanatic, that maybe the paint apps he was aiming for were simply too complex and what the factory will deliver will be perfectly fine to us mortals...

Its looks super-duber to me! :banana seeing these pics for the 21/7" ALIEN figs I am having major withdrawals....:sick

Here's a couple of pics of Kyle's own repainted test-shot.

AfLU3lrnE4NXcyJBPTcvLtUDJCBI7w70300.jpg

UEvNFenqkhL1xr10QMamEYBKF-aIliR0300.jpg

E-ImHkG77g4eMMeKROyCnG6cWsinFdrl030.jpg

I repeat, these are pics of the test-shot repainted by Kyle, this is not how the figure will look like from the factory (I haven't seen pics of the definitive run nor, for that matter, of the test paint apps)!

Man, this figure looks so sweet!

Back