SPOILER - Picture of Two-Face from the dark knight !- SPOILER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted but ...
spoiler alert......

twofacekm7.png

heres the source..
https://www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

thanks to hunters prey from the hunter lair for this info..

It's real, however it's one of the very early concept designs (remember what I reported to you regarding the look of The Joker before that was public knowledge? This image of Two Face is from around the same period of early design tests).

In the case of this particular design, it's closer to what you'll see than that early Joker design was, but it's not a good representation of what it looks like on camera (and, as I alluded to above, it's not *exactly* what the screen look is). It's not really what you'll see in the movie, but the general idea is still very much intact.

Re: Picture of Two-Face from the dark knight !

Already in The Dark Knight Spoilers thread over in Other Discussion.....

I'd hate to be an heavy drinker with a face like that, it'd take forever to get drunk, because you wouldn't get to swallow too much booze with it all leaking out the sides.

That looks friggin awesome.

Nolan's Batman Flicks > everyone else.

I'd hate to be an heavy drinker with a face like that, it'd take forever to get drunk, because you wouldn't get to swallow too much booze with it all leaking out the sides.

Just tilt your head to the right.

kick ass.....and disturbing...I like.

Voice of Chris Farley "Does'nt hurt here or here but right about here"

This is totally along the lines of what I was thinking Two-Face should look. I'd certainly tweak a few things about this look, but it is definately the right direction. Can't wait to see the final results!

Hmmm.... I like it. but something about it reminds me of Mars Attacks. Maybe it is the large portion of eyeball that is showing.

I kind of wish I hadn't looked.

two_face_piece.jpg

John-Two-Face.jpg

jim_carrey1.jpg

Nolan's Two Face scares me compared to these others. Although I loved the Two Face from the animated series.

I actually don't really like it.
I love the look of the joker but the way this looks now I'm not so sure.
It looks too special effectsy.
Not very real looking really is it ?.
I thought this time they were going for the realistic approach with batman , if it looks like this it might be a little odd to the movie.

I've heard this has been confirmed at CONCEPT artwork. They are going in this direction, but this isn't the final result. I imagine it will be close though, at least in color if nothing else (the newest trailer shows that). I personally like to look and would only tweak a few things. Definately going the right direction with this.

Since this is a branch of the spoiler thread, Harvey is supposedly tied down and his face is pushed into gasoline on the floor (Nnnnoooooooo! in trailer). It would seem this is a flame burn (similar to Anakin) and not an acid burn. So I think the burns look fairly realistic for a MAJOR burn. I imagine the burn would be the worst near the ear area and then thin out gradually from there.

But I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see bone. Two-Face is meant to be shocking. Half of him is a great guy and nice looking, the other half is pure evil and fugly. This seems to fit that bill perfectly.

Someday I'd like to see what Tim Burton had in mind to do to Billy Dee Williams.

Also, I like, This is a great summer for movies, between this and Crystal Skull and Iron Man.

Someday I'd like to see what Tim Burton had in mind to do to Billy Dee Williams.

Also, I like, This is a great summer for movies, between this and Crystal Skull and Iron Man.

I probably would have been something off the wall like making him half white on the other side. Kinda a before and after of Michael Jackson! :lol The classic black and white suit would have fit Burton's designs quite well I think.

The funniest thing would hav probably been his half-stache! :rotfl

Back