nostromo crew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fives

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
are any of you guys getting dallas, kane, or both. its funny cuz they're still available for preorder at ssc, when normally a predator would sell fast.

i think people are very excited about these. there are a couple of threads about this a little further down in this section. search a little bit and read some comments. nice pics as well.

Both already pre-ordered.
But it doesn't surprise me they aren't sold out yet. The fan base for them must be much smaller than for your regular predator.

Hicks didn't sell out either for a long time, and look what happened.

Depending on how far HT goes with this line, the spacesuits could end up being like Hicks...especially Kane with facehugger.

But you got to figure, Lambert in spacesuit next to complete the three, then you know they'll do Ripley in white spacesuit to go with the Alien in the finale. Beyond that, it all depends on the line's popularity.

Were did you already pay for them?

Doesn't that make you nervse already paying for something that you don't already have?

nope , I never get nervous with ABC EXPRESS , I buy all my figures from him and have never had anything damaged or arrive late ( touch wood ).
I trust the guy. :D
If they ever went bankrupt or something , then ^^^^ happens ... :duh:monkey2

I think this line will definitely get as popular as the aliens line.
Once Ripley is announced and the rest of the crew things will get a little hotter , then once the actual alien is announced people are gonna want the rest of the figures to go with it.
The first being the hardest to get.
I might buy another to sell off down the line.

ok. i've never ordered from him before, but since you recommend i'm gonna have to start ordering hot toys figures from him starting with the batman lineup.

I think some people actually said they shipped late or something a few times but i HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER , so yeah , I recommend em !

are any of you guys getting dallas, kane, or both. its funny cuz they're still available for preorder at ssc, when normally a predator would sell fast.

SSC is not the only place that has them for sale as you can tell. there's alot of other distributors. depends when you want them to arrive. you can pay more and get them sooner or pay less than what SS charges and get them later, but then you wont be one of those cool people that post photos way before you get yours. :lol I personally get my stuff from CSC. they have been nothing but great. and what still freaks me out is 9 out of 10 times I call to pay off a pre-order or ask a question they know who I am by my voice. :google if you think about it these things are not as popular as we think. I mean there are only 3000 members here (more watching) and this is from around the world. and how many of those actively post? we all are a VERY small minority. hence the title FREAK! :rock :rock sorry I'll stop now. :lecture :lol

Back