Star Wars Exhibit in Philly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASEDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
I went to the Star Wars Exhitbit today at the Franklin Institute In Philly. Today was the last day so I thought I'd check it out. There was alot of Props and Models from the movies. I took alot of pictures. I posted the pictures in the art section of the board, wasn't sure if the pics would go up, but I'll repost them here.

S1.jpg

S10.jpg

S11.jpg

S12.jpg

S13.jpg

S14.jpg

S15.jpg

S16.jpg

S17.jpg

S18.jpg

If anybody needs any pictures for refrences just let me know. I took over 150 pictures, just posted some of my favorites.

Those are some pretty awsome pictures. Would love to see more of what you took.

Great pics, man. Thank you. :cool:

Would love to see more Vader pics if you have them.

Sweet pictures.. but didn't Luke's hand have the electronics showing on his wrist not the palm? :)

Sweet!

This exhibit is coming to MN starting on June 13th and now I have an idea on what to expect, thanks!

This is a cool exhibit, I was able to see it in Portland OR when I was there for work and then in L.A. when it was here. Its the same stuff every time which is nice.

Great pics, I saw the costume exhibit in LA and that was a very cool time.

Great pics. My friends and I hit this up 2 weeks ago and I felt like a child again. The old Star Wars magic was back.

Seeing the actual Yoda puppet designed by Stuart Freeborn and refined by Frank Oz and Jim Henson had me in awe.

The actual cyborg hand from Empire Strikes Back was awesome, it was further enhanced by having Anakin's prosthetic limb in the same display case.

I must have ridden that land speeder/air ride thing like 3 times.

Funny observation, did anyone notice how small the Wampa suit looked compared to the Wookie warrior suits? I only mention it because the displays for both were directly across from each other.

Either way, this exhibit was amazing, I'm sorry I only went once.

If anybody needs any pictures for refrences just let me know. I took over 150 pictures, just posted some of my favorites.

Awesome shots! Would give my left one to see this show.

Do you have anymore close-ups of the x-wing you could post?

Cheers!
Hig

i went on the exhibition last summer in London it was one of the greatest exp that i had. i think it really woth it...i`ll try to upload my pics here..

Back