After the Premium format figure of Indy will there be the same justice done to Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he means different version of Han with a better sculpt (at least that's what I got out of it).

I say why not? They did it with Luke, right? I would probably go for a Hoth Han if done right. Hell, make one with the Taun Taun - it would be expensive, but awesome I'm sure.

To be honest I don't think so ...
I just can't imagine another Han ( pf at least ) being made.
Then again I'm not the biggest star wars fan so lets hope I'm wrong...

Yeah, doesn't really matter to me either way since I mainly go for the bad guys with the PF's. Only "good guy" I've ordered is the Luke/Yoda, and that's really because I got a great deal on the exclusive on ebay (it actually shows up tomorrow!).

But, Han is an extremely popular character, I would say just as much as Luke. So I could see them re-visiting him in the PF line at some point.

A mid-melt out of the carbonite Han would be groovy! :peace

the sculpt of the PF Han is great...it's the paint ap. i wish someone would repaint it...c'mon, somone? repaint?

A mid-melt out of the carbonite Han would be groovy! :peace

Didn't think of this one, would be sweet. I would actually rather have a straight up frozen Han though to set behind Boba Fett.

I'll take a PF Stormtrooper with an exclusive Han Solo head sculpt by Trevor.
-theropod

Didn't think of this one either - would most likely buy one if they made it too.

I'd buy a Hoth Han if Sideshow made one. Or a Stormtrooper with the alternate Han head.

I have the Han PF and like it quite a bit. It's no Indy, but I have no complaints.

Stormtrooper with alternative Han and Luke Head would be the highest selling piece ever. Imagine a small edition :lol, SS should take advantage of that idea, I could see getting 4 of these, 2 Troopers for Vader, and Luke and Han to display, thats where its at.

Stormtrooper with alternative Han and Luke Head would be the highest selling piece ever. Imagine a small edition :lol, SS should take advantage of that idea, I could see getting 4 of these, 2 Troopers for Vader, and Luke and Han to display, thats where its at.

Buying four of those actually doesn't sound insane to me.

I could see SS doing another Han some time down the road - I would love a Hoth Han, throw in the taun-taun and you have a piece that could only be measured against the speeder bike & scout.

If not that, then a stormtrooper with alternate Han head would be great.

Either one, count me in.

Back